- All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds are permitted
- All items are sold "as is." Please read special instructions carefully. Special instructions include but are not limited to the winners' required pick-up timeframe from the gallery and winners' shipping cost if not located in Houston, Texas.
- Any upgrades, up-charges, or cancellations by the winning bidder are the responsibility of the winning bidder.
- Art Launch believes all descriptions and commentary accompanying the auction items to be correct; however, Art Launch makes no warranties or representation of any kind regarding the auction items.
- The last and the highest qualified electronic bid entry at the close of the auction shall be the buyer of that item. Each increase in bid must equal or exceed the bid increment shown within the item.
- For Houston-area residents, all winning art items must be picked up from the John Palmer Art Gallery & Studio located at 1218 Heights Blvd., Houston, Texas, 77008 no later than Friday, November 13, 2020 at 5:00 pm CST. For artwork that must be shipped, Art Launch will ship the artwork to the winner no later than 3 weeks after the winner pays for the item(s) and its required shipping cost. At the time of shipment, Art Launch will provide the winner with tracking information.
- If the winner fails to collect their winning items(s) by the stated deadline, the item is forfeited back to the artist and their winning payment becomes a pure donation to Art Launch. As stated above, no refunds are permitted.
- The John Palmer Art Gallery & Studio is open by appointment only. For winners picking up their item(s), you must make an appointment. Winners cannot show up at the gallery without an appointment. E-mail Ryan@JohnPalmerArt.com (preferred) or call/text 281-224-0968 to set your appointment for pick-up.
- Within 30 days after the conclusion of the auction, donors will receive a letter from Art Launch that notes their contribution total with specified tax-deductible portion. If the donation to the nonprofit is less than or equal to the value of the goods (artwork) being received, there is no tax-deductible benefit and therefore a letter will not be sent.
Under no circumstances is Art Launch, its employees or its affiliates liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of or reliance upon items which were received as the result of a donation or purchase.