Wine and Spirts
Your glasses will be overflowing with this amazing lot of over 20 bottles on wine!
- 2016 Mount Eden Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, Santa Cruz Mountains Estate
- 2016 Rombauer Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley Diamond Select Reserve
- 2012 Giuseppe Quintarelli Valpolicella
- 2015 Castello di Romitorio Brunello di Montalcino 'Filo di Seta'
- 2016 Isole e Olena Cepparello IGT Toscana
- 2015 Siro Pacenti Brunello di Montalcino 'Vecchie Vigne'
- 2017 Kosta-Browne Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley
- 2018 Kistler Chardonnay, Russian River Valley 'Les Noisetiers'
- 2016 Poderi Aldo Conterno Langhe Chardonnay 'Bussia d'Or'
- 2018 Peter Michael Chardonnay, Knight's Valley 'Belle Cote'
- 2018 L'angolog Estate, Reserve Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, Oregon
- 2006 Harlan Estate Family, Bond Matriarch Proprietary Red Wine
- Two (2) 2016 DuMOL Magnums, Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2017 DuMOL Magnum, Finn Pinot
- 2015 Piazza Del Dotto, Chardonnay
- 2018 Caymus Vineyards, Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 Madonna del Piano, Brunello Di Montalicino
- 2016 David Arthur Estate Le Boucher, Napa Valley Red Wine
- 2010 Cote Bonneville DuBrul Vineyard, Yakima Valley Red Wine
- 2016 DuMOL, Wester Reach Chardonnay
Auction winner must be available to pick up wine at John Muir Health Foundation, Walnut Creek, CA. Proof of legal age required for pickup.
Join us for our first virtual sign-up party "Tequila and Tamales"!
Date: Saturday, January 23, 2021
- Experience is for two (2) people.
- Includes three (3) tequilas to taste.
- Enjoy a meal of Tamales, rice, beans, chips, and Mexican chocolate bark.
Limited to 30 couples.
Food and drinks will be delivered on either Friday, January 22nd or Saturday, January 23rd.
Must show proof of legal age to accept delivery.
Delivery must be within 35 miles of Millbrae, CA.
Minimum 20 couples must participate to schedule. If 20 spots are not filled, you will be refunded.
This lot of 12 wines was hand selected for you by Frank Rothstein, Sommelier of Prima Vini Wine Merchants in Downtown Walnut Creek.
2018 Manzone Vino Rosato - Light, dry rose from Piemonte, made from Nebbiolo.
- 2018 Skouras Moscofilero - Dry, aromatic white wine from Greece, made by one of the country's best known producers.
- 2019 Mancini Vermentino - Highly fragrant white wine from the island of Sardegna.
- 2017 Vestini Pallagrello - Densely textured white wine from Campania, grown in volcanic soils.
- 2015 Formiconi Cesanese - Dark and spicy red wine from Latium, the best known wine of the region near Rome.
- 2015 Laboure Roi Bourgogne Rouge - 100% Pinot Noir from a well-known negociant firm in Burgundy, France.
- 2018 Elena Walch Lagrein - Rich, spicy red wine from northeast Italy, similar in nature to Cabernet Franc. Made by a famous woman winemaker, Elena Walch.
- 2016 Masseria Furfante Nero di Troia - Aromatic, delicate red wine from Puglia, made with the region's most noble red wine variety.
- 2014 Fontana Candida Frascati - a special cuvee of Frascati from the hills near Rome.
- 2019 Colombaio Vernaccia di San Gimignano - Beautiful, floral white wine from the famous hilltop village of San Gimignano. Tuscany's best known white wine.
- 2017 Terradora Lacryma Christi - Spicy red wine from the volcanic hills of Campania.
- 2016 Danjean-Berthoux Givry Rouge - 100% Pinot Noir from the Cote Chalonnaise in Burgundy. Plush fruit and exotic spices.
Auction winner must be available to pickup wine at John Muir Health Foundation, Walnut Creek, CA. Proof of legal age required for pickup.
Sip this lot away! This lot includes whiskey glasses and six (6) bottles to enjoy:
- 4 Hand-blown glassybaby Whiskey Glasses in a beautiful light amber color.
- 1 bottle of Solera Reserve Single Malt Scotch Whiskey, 15 years.
- 1 bottle Grangestone Rum Finish Single Malt.
- 1 bottle of Glenlivet Single Malt Scotch Whiskey, 12 years.
- 1 bottle of Whislepig 10 Year Straight Rye
- 1 bottle of Angel's Envy Bourbon
- 1 Bottle of High West American Prairie Bourbon
Auction winner must be available to pickup lot at John Muir Health Foundation, Walnut Creek, CA.
Proof of legal age required for pickup.
This basket includes everything you need to make a fabulous Paella dinner at your home!
- Authenic Paella Pan
- Olive Oil
- Special Spices
- Recipe Book
- Three (3) Bottles of Spanish wines for your enjoyment!
Auction winner muse be available to pickup wine at John Muir Health Foundation, Walnut Creek, CA. Proof of legal age required for pickup.
Enjoy a private beer tasting, tour and lesson with Oakland United Beerworks! This lot has been created in two formats depending on the shelter in place (SIP) restrictions:
Experience w/o SIP Restrictions:
- Beer tasting for ten (10) people (you and 9 friends) with Head Brewer, Ian Powell.
- Tasting includes four (4) of their newest beers.
- Tour of brewery and mini-lesson on beer making.
- Gift pack for each person.
Experience with SIP Restrictions:
- Virtual beer tasting for ten (10) people (you and 9 friends) with Head Brewer, Ian Powell.
- Virtual tasting includes four (4) of their newest beers to be delivered to winner within 50 miles of Taproom.
- Virtual tour of brewery and mini-lesson on beer making.
- Gift pack for each person.
Valid on a mutually agreed upon date. To be redeemed by November 2021. For virtual format, all beer will be delivered to one location and will be winner's responsibility to disperse to guests. Beer delivery must be within 50 miles of the Brewery Taproom (262 2nd Street, Oakland). Proof of legal age required for participation.
Enjoy a wonderful day of wine tasting at David Arthur Vineyards in Napa Valley.
- Tour and wine tasting for four (4) guests.
- Includes one (1) bottle of Elevation 1147, Cabernet Sauvignon.
Tour and tasting are by appointment only on a mutually agreed upon date. Proof of legal age required for participation.
Enjoy an artisan wine tasting at Round Pond Estate in Rutherford.
- Wine tasting for six (6) people paired with wine friendly appetizers.
To be schedule on a mutually agreed upon date, subject to availability. Tasting to occur on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Maximum six (6) guests for tasting, must be 21 years and older to participate.