This lot of 12 wines was hand selected for you by Frank Rothstein, Sommelier of Prima Vini Wine Merchants in Downtown Walnut Creek.
2018 Manzone Vino Rosato - Light, dry rose from Piemonte, made from Nebbiolo.
- 2018 Skouras Moscofilero - Dry, aromatic white wine from Greece, made by one of the country's best known producers.
- 2019 Mancini Vermentino - Highly fragrant white wine from the island of Sardegna.
- 2017 Vestini Pallagrello - Densely textured white wine from Campania, grown in volcanic soils.
- 2015 Formiconi Cesanese - Dark and spicy red wine from Latium, the best known wine of the region near Rome.
- 2015 Laboure Roi Bourgogne Rouge - 100% Pinot Noir from a well-known negociant firm in Burgundy, France.
- 2018 Elena Walch Lagrein - Rich, spicy red wine from northeast Italy, similar in nature to Cabernet Franc. Made by a famous woman winemaker, Elena Walch.
- 2016 Masseria Furfante Nero di Troia - Aromatic, delicate red wine from Puglia, made with the region's most noble red wine variety.
- 2014 Fontana Candida Frascati - a special cuvee of Frascati from the hills near Rome.
- 2019 Colombaio Vernaccia di San Gimignano - Beautiful, floral white wine from the famous hilltop village of San Gimignano. Tuscany's best known white wine.
- 2017 Terradora Lacryma Christi - Spicy red wine from the volcanic hills of Campania.
- 2016 Danjean-Berthoux Givry Rouge - 100% Pinot Noir from the Cote Chalonnaise in Burgundy. Plush fruit and exotic spices.
Auction winner must be available to pickup wine at John Muir Health Foundation, Walnut Creek, CA. Proof of legal age required for pickup.
Donated By Angie and Peter Coffee