SCHEDULE YOUR VISIT
Benefit Art Auction Exhibition
Wednesday-Saturday, 11 AM-5 PM and until 9 PM on Thursdays
Artist + Member Previews
Thursday and Friday, 11 AM-9 PM and until 5 PM on Saturday Don't miss this opportunity and become a member now!
The opportunity to "Buy It Now" will be available beginning October 1. Online bidding will take place October 24-30. If you plan on buying or bidding on artwork, we recommend that you Register an account at bemiscenter.org/benefit. Click on the "Register" button in the top right of the webpage to begin.
- The maximum capacity in the galleries and public spaces is 20.
- If guests arrive more than 15 minutes after their scheduled entry time, Bemis Center reserves the right to decline entrance in order to maintain gallery capacity limits and keep all guests safe.
- The first hour of each day will be reserved for those with high-risk conditions and those over 65 years of age. Please respect this when reserving your ticket.
- Rigorous cleaning protocols in accordance with the CDC and state recommendations are in place. No appointments will be scheduled from 2:30-3 PM to allow for deeper cleaning.
- Special Accommodations: Please contact us if you would like to visit and have special considerations, such as a high-risk condition or are unable to wear a face covering.
The following visitor Code of Conduct has been implemented to keep staff and visitors as safe as possible and to avoid the spread of COVID-19:
Schedule Your Visit
- Visitors should stay home if they are not feeling well and visit us another time. All visitors will be asked to confirm that they have not had any COVID symptoms in the 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Visitors must wear face coverings when entering the building and while in the galleries.
- Visitors must maintain a physical distance of six feet apart at all times (a family or a chummy group may stay together).
- We ask visitors to respect capacity limits for each room within our galleries. These limits will be posted throughout the gallery and updated in accordance with State and CDC recommendations.