Virginia Mason Auction Rules
1. All sales are final, and there will be no exchanges, refunds or extensions on items except where specified. In the event of a dispute, the decision from the Director of Events will be final.
2. To ensure that you and our donors have a positive experience, please pay attention to all conditions, restrictions and expiration dates on items and services. Many auction packages require the buyer to coordinate with several different donors. Except where otherwise noted, services, tickets and certificates are subject to mutually agreed upon dates and times and must be used within one year of the auction.
3. Restaurant certificates do not include liquor, tax or gratuities, unless otherwise indicated. All hotel/resort reservations are based on availability unless the certificate specifies an exact date.
4. All sales of wine are subject to Washington Law, including regulations of the Washington State Liquor Control Board.
5. All travel reservations included in the auction are subject to availability and certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Unless otherwise noted, travel must be completed by one year from event date. For flights using Virginia Mason air miles, reservations need to be made at least 90 days in advance.
6. No refunds will be allowed on travel packages for canceled tickets or accommodations. Air travel will be provided by airlines as stated even though prices may vary from the stated value. Unless otherwise noted, upgrades, stopovers, circle trips, stand-bys and open returns are not permitted.
7. The Virginia Mason Foundation reserves the right to withdraw any item from the auction.
8. We have strived to catalog and describe all auction items correctly. Items depicted in the auction presentation are for illustrative purposes and may not be the actual auction item. No statements contained in this catalog or made orally at the sale or elsewhere shall be deemed to be such a warranty, representation or condition of the property.
9. Property is sold as-is and the Virginia Mason Foundation neither warrants nor represents, and in no way shall be responsible for the correctness of description, authenticity, authorship, provenance or condition of the property.
10. All auction items will be delivered to winner starting one week from the event.
11. In the case of a declined credit card, an invoice will be sent and must be paid within 30 days or the Virginia Mason Foundation reserves the right to obtain possession of the item.