We need your help!
The challenges of 2020 have impacted Animal Care PA in many unexpected ways. Giving is down while the demand for our programs is up. Henry's Helping Paws continues to assist seniors in need by providing food and veterinary care for their furry companions. The Last Chance Program has helped 15 animals in need of lifesaving procedures so far this year. Additionally, $16,500 was awarded to 9 veterinary students in the form of scholarships (however, over 125 applied and showed significant financial need).
As you may be aware, Animal Care PA hosts an annual silent auction during Keystone Veterinary Conference, Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical Association's largest conference. Because of the current guidelines for safety during the COVID-19 pandemic, KVC must be held virtually instead of in Hershey. Therefore, our auction has also gone virtual. Our goal is to raise $10,000 but we need your help.
3 Ways You Can Help:
Please consider donating an item or two to our auction. We are looking for items that are easy and inexpensive to ship, such as:
- Gift cards for stores, spas, restaurants, wine club, etc.
- Items from Amazon wish list (just make a donation and we will purchase/ship the item to the winner)
- All-inclusive trips, weekend getaways, hotel/timeshare stays, etc.
- Event tickets
- Theme park tickets
- Artwork that is easy to package and ship
- Gift certificates for experiences (cooking class, wine tasting/pairing, etc)
Not sure what to donate? No problem! CLICK HERE to view items on our wish list - then make a monetary donation using the link above in the amount needed for the item.... we will do the rest!
Once the auction is live, please check out the items available and start bidding!
CLICK HERE for silent auction rules.
Consider making a monetary donation to our organization. General donations can help our organization provide food and veterinary care to animals in need as well as provide desperately needed funds to continue to operate and expand our reach.
Your donation of:
- $25 can feed a cat for a month
- $50 can feed a 50-lb dog for a month
- $100 can provide an annual exam for a cat or dog
We appreciate your support! Help us help animals in need across Pennsylvania.