Rules and Disclaimers
- Japan-America Society of Hawaii reserves the right to withdraw any item at any time prior to the actual sale.
- Some restrictions may apply. Please carefully review the description for each package for updated details, expiration dates, and restrictions on items.
- Japan-America Society of Hawaii offers no warranty or guarantee and assumes no responsibility for the validity of the description, authenticity or condition of any item offered.
- All services (trips, tickets, gift certificates, etc.) are subject to availability and, unless otherwise stated, expire November 14, 2021.
- By purchase, the buyer waives any claim of liability against Japan-America Society of Hawaii and/or the donor of the property or services. Neither Japan-America Society of Hawaii nor the donor is responsible for any personal injuries or damage, which may result from the use of the property or services awarded during the auction.
- All sales are final.
Auction Check-out Process (begins at Noon HST on November 16, 2020)
- You will receive a confirmation text detailing your winnings between Noon and 2:00pm HST on November 16, 2020.
- You will have the option to Self Check-out with a credit card or choose another method of payment.
- If you choose another method of payment please contact the JASH office at (808) 524-4450 or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm; you may also contact our office to send you a PayPal invoice if preferred.
- If you have not made arrangements for payment by November 23, 2020, Japan-America Society of Hawaii reserves the right to automatically charge your credit card on file. Once the transaction is complete, you will receive an email tax-receipt for your payment to Japan-America Society of Hawaii less the fair market value of your winnings. If you require a hard copy, please contact email@example.com.
- If you are local to the Oahu, Hawaii area and would like to arrange in-person pick-up (1600 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 204; Honolulu, HI 96814) of your items in order to avoid shipping fees, you must make arrangements by November 20, 2020. Any unclaimed items remaining after November 23 will be considered donated back to Japan-America Society of Hawaii for future use.
In-Person "Curbside" Pick-Up (preferred delivery method)
- There are no additional shipping fees for those who elect for in-person pick-up.
- Please contact us at (808) 524-4450 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your in-person pick-up at the JASH Office (1600 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 204, Honolulu, HI 96814).
- "Curbside" Pick-Up Instructions:
- Enter the parking garage for the Pan Am Building on Makaloa Street (across from Don Quijote).
- Park on the 2nd (preferred) or 4th floor in a visitor parking stall.
- Call the JASH Office at (808) 524-4450. Please provide staff with your name, item(s), parking stall location, and color/make of your vehicle.
- JASH Staff will bring your item(s) to your car and finalize payment if necessary. For pick-ups exceeding the parking garage grace period (10min), we will provide parking validation for the time incurred.
Shipping & Handling Fees
- For those opting for the "Shipping" delivery option, please note that you, the buyer, are responsible for paying the shipping fees for your item(s).
- For those opting to "ship" items such as gift cards and certificates (e.g. items mailable in business envelopes), the items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail to US addresses. The buyer will be responsible for the mailing fee of $7.75. For international shipping, please contact the JASH office at (808) 524-4470 or email@example.com.
- Please note large objects may not be available for shipping.
For any other questions, please contact Ryan Matsuzaki at firstname.lastname@example.org.