Food and Dining
A Room With A View for 10
High atop Zion's Bank at 8th and Main, Gardner Company has a "secret room" with amazing views of Boise. This exclusive package gives you access to an area of the building not open to the public-or even to anyone working in the building.
Now, imagine hosting a private dinner for ten (10) in 2021 in that space. It will promise to be a night to remember with catered food, paired with a case of wine from Koenig Winery, and serenaded by Rebecca Scott and Debbie Sager as you watch the sunset over the Treasure Valley.
Contact the Wassmuth Center at 208-345-0304 or email@example.com to coordinate food & music once you have some dates to consider with Gardner & Co. for your event on the 18th Floor of Zions Bank.
A bread basket with warming stone plus three tea towels from Dunia Marketplace and $30 Gift Card to Gaston's Bakery
Take the whole day off and enjoy a round of golf, then cool off with swimming and lunch at the Crane Creek Country Club
Green fees & carts for four. (Expires Oct. 31, 2021)
Swimming passes for four
Lunch for four at Crane Creek Country Club, (Expires Oct. 31, 2021)
"You Pick Two" lunch for two from Panera Bread and a canvas picnic basket with:
Trek First Aid kit
4-WCHR stemless wine glasses
1-2018 Coiled Chablis
1-2017 Vintners Path
Balade 2016 Pinot Noir
$100 gift card for Dining at Chandler's Steakhouse in the Grove Hotel
Enjoy a concert at the Morrison Center with two tickets to see Boz Scaggs "Out Of The Blues tour stop on May 27, 2021, 7:30pm. It's appropriate that Boz Scaggs' new album is Out Of The Blues, since blues is what sparked his five-decade musical career. "Music has been a constant companion and I'm feeling more free with it than ever," Scaggs comments. "I feel like I've found my voice through all these years, and I've gotten closer to where I want to be with my approach. "
2 - tickets to The Flicks movie theater
$25 gift card for the Basque Market
2- $44 Gift Cards to Zoo Boise (see back of cards for details where gift card can be used)
Boise Getaway: (3 nights)
This newly built pensioner (late 2015) is located in Boise behind a residence and features one bedroom with a queen size bed; concrete floors heated in kitchen & bath; off street parking; washer & dryer; one bath with walk in shower and granite countertop; tons of closet space; air-conditioning; a fully equipped kitchen, granite countertop, but without dishwasher; DirecTV; WIFI; DVD player; books, games, etc. This home was a year-long labor of love furnished with everything you would want or need in a vacation rental. Since I live on the same property I am available to help in any way to make your visit more enjoyable. You are welcome to use bicycles, the barbecue and fire pit or sit in backyard seating area and enjoy the outdoors. Everything is new in this adorable 50's retro furnished fun space. Walk downtown in 20 minutes or to Municipal Park and Greenbelt in 5 minutes. Close to Botanical Gardens, Boise State University, St. Luke's & VA hospitals, and all Boise has to offer.
- The perfect place to sneak away for a weekend, host out of town visitors, host family reunion guests, or stay while doing a remodeling project at your home.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1 queen
- Bedroom with queen size bed, all linens, two large closets, window seat, standing mirror, luggage rack
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1 toilet, shower
- Vessel sink, open walk in shower, towels, accessible toilet, pocket door, washer & dryer, shampoo & soap furnished, hair dryer
- Kitchen Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Grill, Coffee Maker Coffee pot + Keurig, Toaster, Blender, Pantry Items Some and local roasted coffee, Keurig and pods, spices, etc., Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen
- General Air Conditioning, Heating, Linens Provided, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Parking, Internet, Towels Provided, Wireless Internet, Iron & Board, Hair Dryer, Paper Towels, Shampoo, Toilet Paper, Living Room
- Other Amenities Internet, Air Conditioning, TV, Satellite or Cable, Washer & Dryer, Parking, Heater
- Entertainment Television, Satellite / Cable DirecTv and Internet, DVD Player, Books, Games, Video Library
- Outside Lawn / Garden, Bicycles Helmets and locks provided. No liability for any bicycle accidents, Deck / Patio, Outdoor Furniture
- Suitability Long-term Renters Welcome
- Notes Safety features - smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector, first aid supplies, fire extinguisher
- Check in in 3-4PM; checkout eleven-noon; flexible with advanced notice
Lions, tigers and bears, OH MY! Gift cards may be redeemed at any Parks & Recreation class, program, admission, membership or rental offered through City of Boise Parks & Recreation, Fort Boise Community Center, Dick Eardley Sr Center, Idaho IceWorld or Zoo Boise. Expires 5 years from issue date. May not be redeemed for cash.
The glass wine glass 47 inches high - that's taller than a regular dining table. It can hold 25 bottles of wine, a great gift for the wine connoisseur. Decorate this with a holiday theme, or wine corks, or even make it a fish tank!
Go downtown and enjoy your $100 gift card to Ruth's Chris Steak house. YUM!
Sip away this 1.5liter bottle of Woodbridge Merlot wine from 1997.
Head down to Lost Grove Brewery, and treat yourself to a brewery tour & tasting for two that includes:
2 (two) pints of Lost Grove Beer per person
$20 gift card
2 (two) LGB black bandanas
2 (two) LGB coozies
Khaki green cotton LGB tote bag
Cool off and satisfy your sweet tooth with this delicious package that includes:
- Six (6) beautiful antique ice cream dishes
- Ice cream scoop
- Recipe book
- Toppings - Smucker's Chocolate, Caramel and Maraschino cherries
- Two (2) $10 gift cards to The STIL in Downtown Boise
- Set of four (4) ceramic cocottes by Martha Stewart
- Carving knife and fork set by Kuhn Rikon
- Two (2) cookbooks
- Five (5) piece harvest kitchen set
- One (1) ceramic leaf dish
- Disposable plates, napkins and cups
Have an overnight staycation in Boise with this night's lodging in a studio suite at the Hampton Inn in BoDo, downtown Boise. While at the Hampton, you can enjoy their indoor swimming pool & spa, luxurious rooms, and breakfast buffet in the morning.
Guestrooms feature refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while MP3 docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls. Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Downtown. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
While staying at the Hampton Inn, head on over to the Bonefish Grill in BoDo for a scrumptious meal and delightful beverages. Bon appetite!
In 2019, Lauren McLean became the first woman ever elected to the office of Boise Mayor, winning a record-setting number of votes in a historic runoff. Mayor McLean was born in Boston, raised in Texas, and moved to upstate New York before college. After graduating with honors from Notre Dame in 1997, Lauren married her high school sweetheart, Scott, and the two settled in Boise. As Mayor McLean is first to share, "Boise may not be my hometown, but it is the home of my heart!"
Invite three of your friends to join you for a VIRTUAL Zoom lunch with Mayor McLean - with food catered and delivered to you by Mai Thai Modern Asian Cuisine.
To schedule, please contact Lisa Uhlmann at (208)863-1147 cell phone.
Hit the Boise Co-op with your $50 gift card and pick up some sushi and sake. Your food will look beautiful when you plate it up on this hand-blown blue glass sushi set. Comes with wooden chopsticks too !
Enjoy two $25 Bonefish Grill Gift cards.
Swing on in to Flatbread with your $25 gift card
Sip on some Chardonnay
- 2018 La Storia Chardonnay by Trentadue
- 2015 Vickers Vineyard Idaho Chardonnay
Prepared dinner in your home including Cheese tart appetizer, grilled salmon salad, chocolate covered strawberries for dessert and a bottle of wine.
To schedule your special dinner, contact:
Multi-cultural food items, cookbooks, cookware & accessories for the Albertsons culture celebration