Captain David Keeney
Address: 93 Marsh Road, Noank, CT 06340
*PURCHASE INCLUDES ENTIRE BOAT*
Captain Dave started as a mate working for local charter boats in the area in 1986 and has also worked on commercial fishing vessels. He has been operating Magic Sportfishing since 1999. First mates Donnie, John, Allen, and Captain Rick are avid fisherman and take the time to teach you tackle and technique for the day's trip. They will ensure that your catch is expertly landed and perfectly filleted.
The crew of Magic Charters enjoys fishing as much as our passengers do and you'll always get 100% effort out of the Magic Charters' Crew.
- Valid for Fishing with Fisch on September 8, 2020 at Flying Connie Boat Charters.
- Includes a 4-hour fishing trip, all bait and tackle, and an event swag bag.
- All services, gas, bait and tackle are being donated in-kind by CCPBA for charity.
- Their generous donation does not include tip for the Captain or First Mate so we kindly ask that you please be courteous and remember to tip at least 15% to the staff.
- There are no refunds for not catching fish, getting a sun burn, or getting motion sickness during the event.
- Thank you for your support and cooperation.
After Party Details
Address: Mago Point Marina, 20 1st Street, Waterford, CT 06385
- Final Weigh-In of Fish
- Outdoor BBQ Style Picnic
- Prizes awarded to Top 3 biggest fish in each category (Scup, Seabass, Bluefish/Striper)
Donated By Magic Sportfishing