Captain Seth Megargle
Port: New London
*PURCHASE INCLUDES ENTIRE BOAT*
The Otter, formerly under the operation of Captain Bruce Sportfishing, has been running since 2005. She has been completely refurbished and customized to make your fishing trip safe and comfortable. With a 12 foot beam, 110 sq. ft. cockpit and large salon, there is plenty of room for up to six passengers to relax and enjoy an exciting inshore or offshore fishing adventure. State of the art electronics help to ensure your safety and success.
Brand new twin Volvo diesel engine provide a fast 28+ mph cruise and are whisper quiet with extremely low emissions (no diesel odor!).
HER FAST SPEED MEANS YOU GET TO SPEND MUCH MORE TIME FISHING!
- Valid for Fishing with Fisch from the River 105.9 on September 8, 2020 at Otter Boat Charters.
- Includes a 4-hour fishing trip, all bait and tackle, and an event swag bag.
- All services, gas, bait and tackle are being donated in-kind by CCPBA for charity.
- Their generous donation does not include tip for the Captain or First Mate so we kindly ask that you please be courteous and remember to tip at least 15% to the staff.
- There are no refunds for not catching fish, getting a sun burn, or getting motion sickness during the event.
- Thank you for your support and cooperation.
After Party Details
Address: Mago Point Marina, 20 1st Street, Waterford, CT 06385
- Final Weigh-In of Fish
- Outdoor BBQ Style Picnic
- Prizes awarded to Top 3 biggest fish in each category (Scup, Seabass, Bluefish/Striper)
Donated By Captain Seth Sportfishing