Captain Mike Pirri
Address: 34 Riverside Drive, Clinton, CT 06413
*PURCHASE INCLUDES ENTIRE BOAT*
We fish daily with the newest Shimano rods and reels, fresh fresh bait, and premium tackle to increase catch and for your enjoyment. Our mate is there to rig, bait, untangle, and fillet your catch at the end of the trip. Most importantly he helps keep everyone safe and having a good time. Once in awhile fishing or weather can be tricky, but our years of experience and honesty help achieve your group's enjoyment every trip. We are: Fully Insured, Coast Guard Licensed, State of CT. Licensed, Drug Tested, Licensed Emergency Medical Technician and volunteer to a yearly Coast Guard Vessel Inspection. We spend weeks every year maintaining this high level of qualification. Welcome aboard the FlyingConnie.
- Valid for Fishing with Fisch on September 8, 2020 at Flying Connie Boat Charters.
- Includes a 4-hour fishing trip, all bait and tackle, and an event swag bag.
- All services, gas, bait and tackle are being donated in-kind by CCPBA for charity.
- Their generous donation does not include tip for the Captain or First Mate so we kindly ask that you please be courteous and remember to tip at least 15% to the staff.
- There are no refunds for not catching fish, getting a sun burn, or getting motion sickness during the event.
- Thank you for your support and cooperation.
After Party Details
Address: Mago Point Marina, 20 1st Street, Waterford, CT 06385
- Final Weigh-In of Fish
- Outdoor BBQ Style Picnic
- Prizes awarded to Top 3 biggest fish in each category (Scup, Seabass, Bluefish/Striper)
Donated By Flying Connie