Captain Kyle Douton
Address: 9 1st Street, Waterford, CT 06385
*PURCHASE INCLUDES ENTIRE BOAT*
Since 1972, our family been fishing the local waters and beyond. Our boat is uniquely positioned in Waterford, CT which allows us to fish Eastern Long Island Sound and adjacent waters for inshore species. This same location allows us the ability to have quick access to offshore fishing. Our boat is a 38 Northern Bay which allows us to fish in big water while remaining comfortable. We are fully USCG and NOAA licensed and carry all necessary safety equipment. Our tackle is second to none, using only the best available tackle from rods and reels to terminal tackle. Join us on a charter and see why our customers keep coming back.
- Valid for Fishing with Fisch on September 8, 2020 at J&B Boat Charters.
- Includes a 4-hour fishing trip, all bait and tackle, and an event swag bag.
- All services, gas, bait and tackle are being donated in-kind by CCPBA for charity.
- Their generous donation does not include tip for the Captain or First Mate so we kindly ask that you please be courteous and remember to tip at least 15% to the staff.
- There are no refunds for not catching fish, getting a sun burn, or getting motion sickness during the event.
- Thank you for your support and cooperation.
After Party Details
Address: Mago Point Marina, 20 1st Street, Waterford, CT 06385
- Final Weigh-In of Fish
- Outdoor BBQ Style Picnic
- Prizes awarded to Top 3 biggest fish in each category (Scup, Seabass, Bluefish/Striper)
Donated By J&B Sportfishing