Captain Harry Angier
Address: 15 1st Street, Waterford, CT 06385
*PURCHASE INCLUDES ENTIRE BOAT*
Captain Harry Angier has over 30 years experience successfully targeting multiple species of fish both inshore and offshore. With all his time spent on the water he has gathered the knowledge of where to go and when to go there to insure success no matter the conditions. His boat, the Southbound, is 42' custom sportfisher rigged to catch fish and is equipped with all the amenities including: a full galley, heat, air conditioning, sleeping accommodations for up to six people, generator and a spacious cockpit. This boat is the perfect blend of first class and pure sport.
- Valid for Fishing with Fisch from the River 105.9 on September 8, 2020 at Southbound Boat Charters.
- Includes a 4-hour fishing trip, all bait and tackle, and an event swag bag.
- All services, gas, bait and tackle are being donated in-kind by CCPBA for charity.
- Their generous donation does not include tip for the Captain or First Mate so we kindly ask that you please be courteous and remember to tip at least 15% to the staff.
- There are no refunds for not catching fish, getting a sun burn, or getting motion sickness during the event.
- Thank you for your support and cooperation.
After Party Details
Address: Mago Point Marina, 20 1st Street, Waterford, CT 06385
- Final Weigh-In of Fish
- Outdoor BBQ Style Picnic
- Prizes awarded to Top 3 biggest fish in each category (Scup, Seabass, Bluefish/Striper)
Donated By Southbound Charters