Captain Gerry Beers
Address: 15 1st St, Waterford, CT 06385
*PURCHASE INCLUDES ENTIRE 6 PERSON BOAT*
Captain Gerry Beers has been fishing Eastern Long Island Sound and Block Island Sound his entire life. He grew up on the water fishing with his father, Captain Howard Beers aboard his boat the Nancy B. Drifter currently resides in the same slip the Nancy B once had.
Drifter is a 30' Mount Desert Island restored boat including new Cummins engine and top of the line electronics. Drifter can accommodate up to 6 people.
We specialize in catching Striped Bass, Bluefish, Fluke (Summer Flounder), Black Fish and Porgie.
- Valid for Fishing with Fisch on September 8th at Drifter Boat Charters.
- Includes a 4-hour fishing trip, all bait and tackle, and an event swag bag.
- All services, gas, bait and tackle are being donated in-kind by CCPBA for charity.
- Their generous donation does not include tip for the Captain or First Mate so we kindly ask that you please be courteous and remember to tip at least 15% to the staff.
- There are no refunds for not catching fish, getting a sun burn, or getting motion sickness during the event.
- Thank you for your support and cooperation.
After Party Details
Address: Mago Point Marina, 20 1st Street, Waterford, CT 06385
- Final Weigh-In of Fish
- Outdoor BBQ Style Picnic
- Prizes awarded to Top 3 biggest fish in each category (Scup, Seabass, Bluefish/Striper)
Donated By Drifter Charters