Captain Marc Berger
Capacity: 6 PERSON
Address: 20 1st Street Waterford, CT 06385
*PURCHASE INCLUDES ENTIRE BOAT*
Lucky Strike Boat Charters is a 6 person charter boat with 3 professional captains that have over 50 years of combined experience sport fishing on the waters of our coast. We cater to both novice and experienced fisherman, women and families. We're a full time boat and are out nearly every day during the season.
Whether fishing in-shore for Bass, Bluefish, Fluke, Black fish, Black Sea Bass and Porgies or offshore for Shark, Tuna, Marlin and Mahi-Mahi, experience the excitement of a life time when you team up with Lucky Strike Sport Fishing!
The Lucky Strike is docked in Mago Point Marina, near the Dock Restaurant and Sunset Ribs Bar and Grill. The Marina has floating docks for easy boarding, clean restrooms and ample parking. Located just 10 miles from one of the most productive fishing areas in New England, The Race, you will begin fishing within 30 minutes of leaving the dock.
- Purchase valid for Fishing with Fisch on September 8, 2020 at Petrel Boat Charters.
- Includes a 4-hour fishing trip, all bait and tackle, and an event swag bag.
- All services, gas, bait and tackle are being donated in-kind by CCPBA for charity.
- Their generous donation does not include tip for the Captain or First Mate so we kindly ask that you please be courteous and remember to tip at least 10% to the staff.
- There are no refunds for not catching fish, getting a sun burn, or getting motion sickness during the event.
- Thank you for your support and cooperation.
After Party Details
Address: Mago Point Marina, 20 1st Street, Waterford, CT 06385
- Final Weigh-In of Fish
- Outdoor BBQ Style Picnic
- Prizes awarded to Top 3 biggest fish in each category (Scup, Seabass, Bluefish/Striper)
Donated By Lucky Strike Sport Fishing Charter