The Eversight/Ann Arbor Host Lions Club's long-standing annual golf classic goes national to raise awareness and charitable support for sight-saving transplants and vision research. Eversight is the nation's largest non-profit community-based eye bank network, working to restore sight and prevent blindness through the healing power of donation, transplantation and research.
- Register by July 27 to receive your welcome package including instructions, scorecard, golf ball sleeve and exclusive Eversight 2020 gear. Registration is $50 donation per golfer to benefit Eversight charitable programs and vision research.
- Golf anywhere, anytime between Aug. 18-Sept. 8 and email a photo of your scorecard to email@example.com. Golfers are responsible for green fees at their course of choice.
- Log on to the live online awards ceremony Sept. 8 as we honor our partners and announce top scores and Best Dressed Team contest winners for exclusive Eversight gear.
For competitive golfers
The outing will be best ball. To allow us to accurately award top score, please:
- Golf at an 18-hole course with course rating of 70.0 or higher and slope rating of 120 or greater. Ratings are typically available on the golf course website or scorecard.
- Register and golf as a foursome. Foursome golfers do not have to golf at the same time or even the same course.
For non-competitive golfers
- Golf at any course, individually or as a foursome.
- Complete 9 or 18 holes.
For everyone-non-golfers, too!
- Bid to win during the Golf for Good! Online Silent Auction Sept. 1-8 to support Eversight charitable programs.
- Or, support Eversight with your tax-deductible gift.
Special rates at these featured courses!
These courses graciously offer special rates for registered Eversight Golf for Good! golfers.
Washtenaw Golf Club
2955 Packard St., Ypsilanti, MI 48197
(734) 434-2150 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Special rate: Senior rate for tee times booked. Rates vary by day and tee time. Call to schedule and mention "Eversight" to receive this exclusive rate.
Stonewater Golf Club
One Club Drive, Highland Heights, OH 44143
(440) 461-4653 or email@example.com
Special rate: $60/golfer for tee times booked before 10:30 a.m. on weekdays and after 2 p.m. on weekends. Includes 18 holes with cart. Call Ned Weaver to schedule at (440) 461-4653.
Contact Amanda Frederick or (800) 247-7250 ext. 2616.