Experience beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona from three of Scottsdale's most luxurious resorts! This package includes:
- Six nights for two people
- Two nights at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess including a $150 dining credit
- Two nights at the Weston Kierland Resort & Spa including breakfast for two each morning at Nellie Cashman's Monday Club Cafe
- Two nights at The Phoenician Scottsdale including dinner and golf for two
- Black car transportation to/from each hotel, a hot air balloon ride for two, courtesy of Visit Phoenix
- Roundtrip flights included
- 7-Night Stay in a Grand Mayan Master Room which accommodates 2 adults and 2 children (12 years & under).
- Winners choose from a luxury collection of beachfront resorts located in stunning destinations along the most beautiful beaches in Mexico, where everything has been created for happiness! Enjoy luxurious accommodations, endless pools, world-class restaurants, activities for all ages, and staff that caters to your every need.
- You will enjoy a vacation filled with fun, relaxation, and the very best service in Mexico. With multiple destinations offering distinctly unique and beautiful locales to experience, every trip can offer new exciting ways to vacation with the same comfortable and friendly atmosphere.
Winners choose from one of the following destinations:
Acapulco: 3rd largest property. More popular for adult travelers. Tranquil resort and great for a desired relaxing getaway. Key features: golf and pro-shop, lazy river, water park.
Nuevo Vallarta: Largest property (2,500 acres). Great for both family and adult-only travelers. Equally popular for active travelers and for travelers planning to relax. Key features: water playground, lazy river, wave pool, over 40 restaurants/lounges, golf courses.
Cancun-Riviera Maya: 2nd largest property. Great for both family and active travelers. Of all properties, this location has the most excursions and activities available. Key features: largest lazy river in Latin America, resident Cirque de Soleil show, newly opened water park, Mayan ruins, jungle tours, Tulum.
Los Cabos: (*Highest demand, subject to availability). Smallest of the properties. Well-suited for a weekend getaway feel. Great for couples and high-energy travelers, with the on-site day club. Key features: OMNIA day club, live music, golf course, culture tours.
Puerto Penasco: Tranquil resort. Driving distance from Arizona. Great for family travelers and golfers. No direct flights from the U.S. Travelers must take a commuter flight from within Mexico. Key features: waterfront golf courses, lazy river, indoor/outdoor pools, tennis courts, stand-up paddle-boarding.
Resort Website: www.vidanta.com
What is it like to sleep in a vintage Maine motel? Enjoy all the comforts of a well-appointed hotel, add an ambiance and peacefulness of camping, and then the charm of discovering something local. Located in Kittery, Maine, the oldest town in Maine, and home of the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard. The Kittery Inn and Suites is tucked away in a pine grove and has been recently restored to keep the rustic charm of the original cluster of 30 cabins and rooms, but with all the modern style and upgraded amenities corporate and leisure guests appreciate!
This package includes:
- Two days, three nights in one of the large cabins or lesser room from September 2021 through September 2022
Salamander Resort & Spa Gift Certificate:
- Lunch for four in the Gold Cup Wine Bar
- $100 Gift Certificate
- Six bottles of Fabbioli Cellars Wine
- Fabbioli gift basket
- Four custom Alzheimer's Association Stemless Stainless Steel Tumblers
- Custom painted pet portrait
- 6x6 stretched canvas or 6x8 canvas panel board
- Limited edition print of Lemons, signed by the artist, Darya Herman
Darya Herman is a figurative painter living and working in Tampa, Florida. She is currently working towards her Bachelor of Fine Arts at the University of South Florida with intentions of continuing her education towards a Master of Fine Art. Having moved from Blagoveshchensk, Russia to South Florida at a young age, Darya utilizes her cultural experiences for much of her work. She gravitates towards imagery and compositions inspired by classical realism and contemporary practices, which cultivates a range of soft and enhanced detail, vibrant color palettes, and figurative imagery. Using the rich pigments from oils, Darya is able to incorporate a luminant, yet delicate color palette that contributes towards her subjects' emotion. Darya has recently begun to experiment with powerful female figures to bring connection to ideologies of strength, beauty, gentleness, and influence. She embraces aesthetic appeal through the female anatomy and the beauty of realism.
Beautiful Kendra Scott Necklace and Earring Package:
- ANSLEY HEART GOLD LONG PENDANT NECKLACE IN ROSE QUARTZ
- ANSLEY HEART GOLD DROP EARRINGS IN ROSE QUARTZ
- Enjoy a reservation for up to 6 people in a semi-private pod at Summit the Rooftop at the Conrad Hotel.
- Includes a $500 dining credit
- One-night weekend stay at The Willard InterContinental Hotel, Washington, DC