Now more than ever, families facing Alzheimer's and dementia need our support.
This year, SPRING SOIREE is going online. Join us June 25-29 for a different virtual experience each night. We'll honor caregivers, hear their stories, and see presentations from our Spring Soiree partners. Virtual attendance is free, but all donations directly support the full mission of the Alzheimer's Association's as we provide care and support when people need it most.
NOW - June 29: donate & purchase your chances to win fabulous prizes!
THEN, join us here June 25-29 after 6 p.m. to view exciting content above!
- June 25 6 p.m. RESILIENCE & RELAXATION
- June 26 6 p.m. BEAUTY by Danielle Paquin
- June 27 6 p.m. ART by Nicole Jarecz & Laurie Tennent
- June 28 6 p.m. CHEERS! Cocktail demonstration by Kathy Sullivan - See recipe here
- June 29 6 p.m. FASHION & PRIZES by Neiman Marcus
MORE ABOUT OUR PARTNERS THANKS TO OUR COMMITTEE
SHOP TO SUPPORT
We are proud of our longtime partnerships with Neiman Marcus & Laurie Tennent. A portion of sale proceeds from these partners will be donated to the Alzheimer's Association. Please shop by using the links below:
SHOP NEIMAN MARCUS SHOP LAURIE TENNENT BOTANICALS
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions by clicking the button below.