There's no better gift for a Philly tea fan than The Philly 6 Pack by Craft Tea! Featuring the 6 best-selling teas by local company, Craft Tea, who makes herbal tea blends by hand in Mt Airy. Including two blends not available online (Gritty Vocals and The Tea Phanatic) and Paul Carpenter's Philly Phood Themed wrapping paper!
Included in the 6 pack are the following blends:
- The Tea Phanatic is a super delicious black tea that was harvested underneath a Blood Moon in Darjeeling. It was made with tea fanatics in mind and Philly artist, Paul Carpenter, provides the fantastic artwork of the Philly Phanatic going bizerko in a tearoom.
- Gritty Vocals is a throat coat tea developed for the greenrooms in music venues around Philly, such as World Café Live and Union Transfer. The excellent artwork is done by Ben Robinson, who is known (amongst other things) for making crazy Gritty license plates.
- Psycho Kitty is a sweet, citrusy blend made for Kawaii Kitty Café in Queen Village. It has butterfly pea flower in it, so it turns a neat color when you brew it and surpsingly tastes like Froot Loops.
- John's Yawn Jawn is the Philadelphia sleeptime tea. Designed after the relaxing sounds of John Andrews & the Yawns, an indie folk musician off the record label, Woodsist.
- The Wissahickon Walker is a mellow concept blend based off the music and personality of Kurt Vile. The artwork, done by Mt Airy's Brad Maule, features The Thomas Mill Covered Bridge found on Forbidden Drive.
- Baked at the Lake is a smoky black tea with ginger, cinnamon, and rose petals - a very unique and popular aroma at Craft Tea events. The art comes from South Philly artist, Sarah Beahm, and is recommended for fans of cigars and bourbon.
All blends are caffeine-free, with the exception of Baked at the Lake and The Tea Phanatic.