Buy a private movie night for up to 10 people at the Akron Civic Theatre! It's a great way to get out of the house for an adventure right now. You and your crew will have the auditorium all to yourselves (with a tech person on duty). You bring the movie DVD for the big screen and work out a mutually agreeable date with the Jewel on Main Street.
- Your certificate for the CIVIC PRIVATE MOVIE NIGHT must be used between May, 29, 2020 - August 31, 2020. By Monday, May 25, 2020, we will send you an email asking you to indicate three date/time choices (see next bullet point) with your preferences listed as 1, 2 and 3. We will try our best to schedule your first date/time preference.
- You can pick any day of the week, Monday-Sunday, to watch your movie. We do have set start times: 12:30 p.m., 4:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. If your film is more than two-and-a-half (2.5) hours long, you must select the 7:30 p.m. slot.
- You must bring with you the DVD or Blu-Ray of the movie you would like to watch. In addition, please bring one additional movie just in case that there is a technical problem with your first choice.
- Face masks MUST be worn by all attendees when entering and exiting the theater. Once seated, social distancing practices are not required among people who live together, but are strongly recommended if your group consists of guests from multiple households. Face masks must be worn in all interactions with theater employees.
- No more than 10 guests may be in attendance. Please do not arrive with more than 10 people in your group as we will not be able to make any exceptions. This is in accordance with the state of Ohio's rules governing large gatherings.
- You may bring snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, but NO alcoholic beverages are permitted.
The full set of guidelines will be sent to you on May 25, 2020.
*Please note: You will have to abide by the Civic's sanitation and social distancing protocols that are in line with state public health guidelines and new industry best practices. You must coordinate a date with the Akron Civic Theatre before the expiration of August 31 by emailing email@example.com.*
Donated By Akron Civic Theatre