Our Responsibilities to You:
We are required to:
- Maintain the privacy of your information in accordance with federal and state laws.
- Give you this Notice that tells you how we will keep your information private.
- Tell you if we are unable to agree to a limit on the use or disclosure that you request.
- Carry out reasonable requests to communicate information to you by special means or at other locations.
- Get your written permission to use or disclose your information except for the reasons explained in this notice.
- We have the right to change our practices regarding the information we keep. If practices are changed, we will tell you by giving you a new notice. Notices will be posted on our website: ourhousenj.org.
If you have questions about any part of this notice or if you want more information about the privacy practices at OHI, please contact:
Carole Bell, Corporate Compliance & Privacy Officer
Our House, Inc.
76 Floral Ave.
Murray Hill, NJ 07974