How to Bid
It's easy to bid on our auction items:
- Scroll up and click on View Items
- Choose an item you're interested in by clicking on it or search for something specific in the search box
- Register or Sign In so we know who you are
- Click Bid or Buy It Now!
The auction closes at 8:00 p.m. on April 10th. Winning items will be delivered to your doorstep (in Windsor), mailed (for certificates), or shipped (outside of Windsor). Note: shipping costs out of town are covered by the buyer. This helps ensure that more money goes to support the good works of our beneficiaries.
Here are some Tips and Tricks to get the most out of your online bidding experience for the Chamber Cares Auction:
- Star Your Favorites: Click the star icon under your favorite items to make it easy to find what you like.
- Click My Activity at the top of your homepage: All your stared items and items you have bid on will appear so you can follow what you like with ease.
- Most items have a Buy Now price set at about 110% of the item's retail value. Use this option to support the auction's beneficiaries with your substantial contribution and make sure you get the item you want.
All bids are final and binding. There will be no exchanges, alterations or refunds on items. Gift certificates cannot be exchanged for cash. All items are "as is". Please note any restrictions stipulated by the prize donor. Windsor Chamber of Commerce is not responsible or liable for any discrepancies. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of values for tax purposes.