2020 Pour for Paws Presented by Troncalli Subaru and hosted by Tam's Backstage at the beautiful Reid Barn.
Don't miss your chance to have some fun and save some lives! Grab a brew or a sip of wine while you enjoy music at the beautiful Reid Barn off Majors Road. Heavy hors-d'oeuvres will be provided by Tam's Backstage.
Your ticket includes:
- Heavy hors d'oeuvres provided by Tam's Backstage
- Beer & Wine Bar Included, full cash bar available
- Kick up your heels to great music
- Opportunity to participate in Silent Auction, Raffles & Games
WHEN: Saturday, October 3, 2020 -- 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
WHERE: The Reid Barn -- 6844 Majors Rd, Cumming, GA 30040
***This is a 21+ event
****Please leave your animals home, we cannot accommodate furry friends at this event.
****We are doing our best to keep this a cashless event so please be sure to bring a credit card for onsite purchases and auction.
Not attending? Please show your support by participating in the online auction and raffle through this site.
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION:
Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, HSFC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, HSFC cannot guarantee that its participants, volunteers, partners, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.
In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in HSFC events and/or other face to face fundraising activities. By attending an HSFC event, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past, fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
3. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.