FAFA Concepts: Gold 22K Purse Hookup
The winner of this package will receive a Gold 22K purse hookup from FAFA Concepts
Fafa studied fashion design at ESMOD International in Paris, the world's first fashion-design school, where she apprenticed with leading French designers. She further pursued her interest in design with courses in product, material, and interior design at Parsons in New York City. Fafa first conceived her vision of The Hook when her sister's Hermes Birkin handbag was stolen at a busy city café. In collaboration with Stanford engineers, Fafa created an elegant product, The Hook, to protect handbags from theft and damage.
Dedicated to her vision, Fafa has launched three versions of The Hook, which have been used by the nation's most affluent and successful women. Her passion for designing products that emphasize elegance and ingenuity continues to be the driving force in her career today.
- Expires: n/a
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic there are safety and health guidelines for many business establishments here in the state of Nevada. For more information please visit: Nevada Health Response website.
Read the Distribution Policy Before You Win - Highlights Below:
- A $3 handling fee will be added to each winning bid. *Not to exceed $25 per winner.
- ALL items will be shipped. Shipment will begin on Monday, July 27, 2020
- *Exception: Time-sensitive auction items*
- All shipped packages will be at winner's expense per the NVPR Distribution Policy. Some exceptions may apply. Please read the complete policy for full details.
100% of your winning bid is re-invested in Nevada Public Radio.