Tina Quigley: Conversation and Drinks
The winner of this package will receive a chance to share drinks and stories with Tina Quigley, former head of RTC, at Atomic Liquors
Tina Quigley is a longtime Nevadan and former head of the agency that operates most of the transportation technology in southern Nevada, from the bus system to stop lights to ideas for bringing light rail to Las Vegas.
Like talking light rail? Waze? Integrating your car with automated stop lights? Quigley has her pulse on all that and more. She retired from the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada recently to work for Richard Branson on the passenger train from LA to Las Vegas.
Now she's freelancing-and is a wealth of information on all things transit.
The winning bidder will enjoy a conversation and a free drink or drinks at one of Quigley's favorite haunts, The Atomic, on Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas.
Don't miss this chance to meet with one of the movers and shakers in Nevada, to learn how it really works behind the scenes, and to hear how technology is modernizing transportation in southern Nevada.
- Expires: n/a
- Meeting must be scheduled with Tina in advance at a mutually-agreed time.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic there are safety and health guidelines for many business establishments here in the state of Nevada. For more information please visit: Nevada Health Response website.
Read the Distribution Policy Before You Win - Highlights Below:
- A $3 handling fee will be added to each winning bid. *Not to exceed $25 per winner.
- ALL items will be shipped. Shipment will begin on Monday, July 27, 2020
- *Exception: Time-sensitive auction items*
- All shipped packages will be at winner's expense per the NVPR Distribution Policy. Some exceptions may apply. Please read the complete policy for full details.
100% of your winning bid is re-invested in Nevada Public Radio.
Donated By Tina Quigley