FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Things to Know Before You Go:
200 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
GPS Address @ 157 Carnegie Way, Atlanta, GA 30303
Auction entry @ 157 Carnegie Way, Atlanta, GA 30303
Ride share drop off address @ 157 Carnegie Way, Atlanta, GA 30303
Parking deck address @ 150 Carnegie Way, Atlanta, GA 30303
Purchase $50 tickets in advance and we will have your name at check in. Advance ticket sales close on Friday, February 21 at 11:59pm. After that time, tickets can be purchased at the door for $75. It is strongly recommended that you purchase tickets in advance as this pre-registers you for mobile bidding, which expedites entry.
"Art Party Attire" really means anything goes, so put on whatever makes you feel beautiful, handsome, or sexy. We will have complimentary coat check inside. If you like dressing for a theme (and we encourage it), this year's theme is Cocktails & Dreams from the 1988 movie Cocktail.
What's Inside (besides great art)
- Complimentary small bites by some of Atlanta's favorite chef's and restaurants including Sotto Sotto, Fritti, Pure Taqueria, Brickstore Pub, and Doughnut Dollies.
- Well-stocked cash bars featuring cocktails by FeverTree. Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX accepted. Tipping is encouraged as tips go to support Art Papers. Please note there will be no ATM onsite.
- Complimentary coat check.
- VIP bar and lounge for our host committee and sponsors with open bar, featuring cocktails by Post Meridiem, and complimentary hors d'oeuvres.
- Great music by DJ Tim DeGroot & Kissing Electric.
Silent Auction + Pre-Bidding
- There is no pre-bidding this year, but you can preview works (click on Items above) and mark your favorites.
- The Silent Auction opens at 7:30pm and closes at 10:30pm on Saturday, February 22.
- Attendees of the VIP Preview from 6:00 - 7:30pm have a "Buy It Now" opportunity to purchase works outright at retail value + 20% before the doors open to the general public. Join the host committee or become a sponsor to take advantage of this great benefit.
- All bidding will be done using mobile devices, so come fully charged and make sure to include your cell phone number when buying tickets & registering to bid. Should you need assistance, we will have volunteers available to answer questions and facilitate bidding.
- With mobile bidding through GiveSmart, you will receive a text message to begin bidding. There is no need to download an app.
- You have a couple of bidding/buying options. You can place bids on the piece or pieces that you are interested in and you will receive a text message only when you have been outbid prompting you to up your bid. Have to have a work? You can buy a work outright at Retail + 20% at any time during the evening (this opportunity is available first to our VIPs starting at 6:00pm). Curious about a work, but not quite ready to commit, mark Watch This Item, to keep tabs on your favorites.