10 head of Black High Altitude Stabilizer Bred Heifers from the Trampe Ranch at Gunnison, CO. These heifers have an average $Profit of $9,475.
Heifers were AI'd June 16th to calve March 25th and then cleaned up for 30 days.
Purchase Price is your bid x 10
- Elite commercial herd that has utilized AI for many years & runs cows in very high, rugged, mountain country.
- Over 20 years of Leachman Stabilizer Genetics.
- AI'd on June 16th to Leachman At Last U353E.
- Cleaned up for 30 days with Stabilizer CE sires.
- All females sell guaranteed sound and bred.
- Complete health and vaccination protocols.
- Please call LCoC (785-623-8828 Gary) or Bill Trampe 970-209-1304 for possible shipping options.
- Cattle need to ship within 1 week.
- Successful buyers will be invoiced by SmartAuctions immediately following the auction. Buyers who pick up their cattle may bring a check directly to the seller. Buyers who will have the cattle shipped will need to wire transfer or overnight a check to SmartAuctions the Monday following the auction so that payment is received PRIOR to the cattle shipping.