1. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the
purchaser, who will confirm the sale by signing an auction invoice which
constitutes a legal contract to buy.
2. The Auctioneer reserves the right to settle any and all disputes,
complaints, misunderstandings, errors, sales at his/her discretion. The
auctioneer's decision will be final.
3. Payment in full is mandatory this evening. You may pay by cash, check,
VISA, MasterCard or American Express. Items may be removed only by
showing a "paid" receipt at item pick-up.
4. Please pay attention to all conditions, restrictions, and expiration dates
on items and services. Gift certificates do not include tax, gratuity, or
alcoholic beverages. Unless otherwise noted, all items and services must
be claimed and used by 3/12/2023 or date stated on auction item.
5. Dates for all trips and similar events must be mutually arranged with
donor, unless otherwise noted. All reservations should be made at least
one month in advance. All tickets in travel packages are for coach travel,
unless otherwise specified. No refunds are permitted for canceled, lost
or unused tickets and/or accommodations.
6. CHOC has attempted to describe and catalog all items correctly. All
items are sold 'as is'. CHOC neither warrants nor represents, and shall
in no event be responsible for the correctness of the descriptions,
genuineness, authorship, provenance, or condition of the property.
No statement contained in this catalog or made orally at the sale
or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or
assumption of liability.
7. All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds unless otherwise indicated.
8. CHOC reserves the right to withdraw any item prior to bidding.
9. CHOC is not responsible for items that expire nor can we refund a
donor once a transaction has been made.