Ducks Take on ArizonaLive Item
Fri April 1-Sun April 3, includes airfare and accomodations
Sonoma Wine ExperienceLive Item
Follow the Grape to the Glass in Sonoma, California for Four Days & Three Nights at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa for Two, Including Two Unique Winery Experiences
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa sits in California's idyllic and renowned wine country, replete with an abundance of nearby wineries, epicurean delights, and breathtaking scenery. Enjoy extraordinary cuisine and a state-of-the-art spa surrounded by exquisitely manicured grounds in the heart of Sonoma during your stay. As incredible as this resort is, the highlight of your trip will be two winery experiences, from tours to tastings, vineyards to vintage varietals - experience a journey through two of the most exclusive vineyards of the Pacific Coast!
Nestled in the heart of the idyllic Sonoma Valley, Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is Wine Country's finest destination resort. The resort provides guests with exceptional spa services, a Michelin-rated restaurant, access to championship golf at neighboring Sonoma Golf Club and numerous fitness and wellness offerings including daily docent-led hikes, yoga and fitness classes. Located just an hour north of San Francisco, the resort has been catering to discerning travelers for decades. The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is the ultimate elegant oasis, a AAA Four-Diamond resort blessed by natural mineral hot springs in the Sonoma Valley. For hundreds of years, ancient thermal mineral waters have graced this site. Today, the resort is proud to be one of the only luxury spa resorts in the country with its own source of thermal mineral water.
Your getaway for two includes:
- 4 days/3 nights accommodations at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa in a king- or queen-bedded room with daily complimentary breakfast and all room-related taxes
- Two unique winery tours or tastings with a tasty accompaniment
- Daily complimentary wine tastings in the hotel lobby
- Complimentary bottle of wine in room upon arrival
- Complimentary coffee & tea in the lobby
- Complimentary on-site shuttle service to Sonoma Plaza, Sonoma Golf Clubs
- Complimentary lawn games and bocce ball court
- Complimentary board games and lobby library
- Complimentary docent-led daily hikes
- Complimentary daily fitness classes
- Complimentary art gallery with onsite curators every Friday and Saturday
- Complimentary access to hotel bicycles
- Complimentary self parking
- Free concierge reservation service
Follow the path of grape to glass by walking in the footsteps of the founders and vintners of the Sonoma Valley, where the overall winery experience is as important as the wine! Choose from two wineries for unique experiences and intimate tastings, led by a knowledgeable guide who will educate and offer their insights. Walk through old-world vineyards to see the vines close up as you learn firsthand about the history of winemaking, the unique viticultural practices employed, and the traditions that are in practice today. Savor tastings of the very best these wineries have to offer, with vintages right from the barrels, flights of hand-crafted or exclusive limited production wines, Pinot Noir and Rhone varietals, and more! These tastings are the perfect way to indulge in a taste of Sonoma, and to enjoy laughter, conversation and delicious decisions!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Travel package is non-refundable and subject to availability. Certificates/gift cards cannot be replaced. A minimum 30 day advance reservation is required. Complimentary amenities are subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply during special events.
Redeem by 9/12/2023
Sunset CruiseLive Item
SEANET YACHTS Sunset Cruise
- Enjoy a 4-hour Newport Harbor and coastal sunset cruise for 8 people on one of SeaNet's managed yachts.
- Light bites and champagne will be served during your cruise
- You will cruise past historical landmarks, marvel at the exclusive waterfront estates, and spot marine animals and soaring seabirds.
- After your sunset cruise enjoy a dinner of California regional cuisine at The Winery in Newport Beach
Your Newport Beach cruise will begin and end with unparalleled VIP service, gorgeous views, and fabulous company! With the full attention of your Captain, you and your guests will enjoy the gorgeous sunsets in the Newport Harbor.
*Yacht reservations must be made 2 weeks in advance and is based on availability. Reservation dates subject to change or cancellation based on adverse weather conditions. Certificate must be used by March 12, 2023 and is non-transferable. Children under the age of 5 and pets are not permitted.
Goodyear BlimpLive Item
A Blimp Ride for Two! Join a very elite club of aerial travelers! Take a ride aboard the iconic Goodyear Blimp!
- Two (2) passenger seats aboard the Goodyear Blimp out of Carson, CA.
- Enjoy dinner of Spanish inspired cuisine at Vaca in Costa Mesa paired with two (2) bottles of Belle Glos Pinot Noir.
The Goodyear Blimp is an icon of sports and entertainment that revolutionized the way that fans experience major events on television through the delivery of aerial coverage.
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- While children under four years of age are discouraged from flying on the Goodyear Blimp, exceptions can be made. This must be done prior to the date of the flight through the Base Coordinator and PR team with the pilot's approval.
- All airship passengers must be fully ambulatory and without physical impairment(s) that could prevent them from moving quickly at the direction of the pilot or ground crew.
- Goodyear reserves the right to refuse entry on our airship to any guest exceeding the manufacturer's ladder weight limit of 330 pounds. All guests' weight will be verified for compliance with this requirement prior to flight.
Redeem Blimp Experience by 5/1/2023