Sonoma Wine ExperienceLive Item
Description of the Item:
Follow the Grape to the Glass in Sonoma, California for Four Days & Three Nights at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa for Two, Including Two Unique Winery Experiences
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa sits in California's idyllic and renowned wine country, replete with an abundance of nearby wineries, epicurean delights, and breathtaking scenery. Enjoy extraordinary cuisine and a state-of-the-art spa surrounded by exquisitely manicured grounds in the heart of Sonoma during your stay. As incredible as this resort is, the highlight of your trip will be two winery experiences, from tours to tastings, vineyards to vintage varietals - experience a journey through two of the most exclusive vineyards of the Pacific Coast!
Nestled in the heart of the idyllic Sonoma Valley, Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is Wine Country's finest destination resort. The resort provides guests with exceptional spa services, a Michelin-rated restaurant, access to championship golf at neighboring Sonoma Golf Club and numerous fitness and wellness offerings including daily docent-led hikes, yoga and fitness classes. Located just an hour north of San Francisco, the resort has been catering to discerning travelers for decades. The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is the ultimate elegant oasis, a AAA Four-Diamond resort blessed by natural mineral hot springs in the Sonoma Valley. For hundreds of years, ancient thermal mineral waters have graced this site. Today, the resort is proud to be one of the only luxury spa resorts in the country with its own source of thermal mineral water.
Your getaway for two includes:
- 4 days/3 nights accommodations at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa in a king- or queen-bedded room with daily complimentary breakfast and all room-related taxes
- Two unique winery tours or tastings with a tasty accompaniment
- Daily complimentary wine tastings in the hotel lobby
- Complimentary bottle of wine in room upon arrival
- Complimentary coffee & tea in the lobby
- Complimentary on-site shuttle service to Sonoma Plaza, Sonoma Golf Clubs
- Complimentary lawn games and bocce ball court
- Complimentary board games and lobby library
- Complimentary docent-led daily hikes
- Complimentary daily fitness classes
- Complimentary art gallery with onsite curators every Friday and Saturday
- Complimentary access to hotel bicycles
- Complimentary self parking
- Free concierge reservation service
Follow the path of grape to glass by walking in the footsteps of the founders and vintners of the Sonoma Valley, where the overall winery experience is as important as the wine! Choose from two wineries for unique experiences and intimate tastings, led by a knowledgeable guide who will educate and offer their insights. Walk through old-world vineyards to see the vines close up as you learn firsthand about the history of winemaking, the unique viticultural practices employed, and the traditions that are in practice today. Savor tastings of the very best these wineries have to offer, with vintages right from the barrels, flights of hand-crafted or exclusive limited production wines, Pinot Noir and Rhone varietals, and more! These tastings are the perfect way to indulge in a taste of Sonoma, and to enjoy laughter, conversation and delicious decisions!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Travel package is non-refundable and subject to availability. Certificates/gift cards cannot be replaced. A minimum 30 day advance reservation is required. Complimentary amenities are subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply during special events.
Redeem by 9/12/2023
Donated By Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa