Fri April 1-Sun April 3, includes airfare and accomodations
Follow the Grape to the Glass in Sonoma, California for Four Days & Three Nights at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa for Two, Including Two Unique Winery Experiences
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa sits in California's idyllic and renowned wine country, replete with an abundance of nearby wineries, epicurean delights, and breathtaking scenery. Enjoy extraordinary cuisine and a state-of-the-art spa surrounded by exquisitely manicured grounds in the heart of Sonoma during your stay. As incredible as this resort is, the highlight of your trip will be two winery experiences, from tours to tastings, vineyards to vintage varietals - experience a journey through two of the most exclusive vineyards of the Pacific Coast!
Nestled in the heart of the idyllic Sonoma Valley, Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is Wine Country's finest destination resort. The resort provides guests with exceptional spa services, a Michelin-rated restaurant, access to championship golf at neighboring Sonoma Golf Club and numerous fitness and wellness offerings including daily docent-led hikes, yoga and fitness classes. Located just an hour north of San Francisco, the resort has been catering to discerning travelers for decades. The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is the ultimate elegant oasis, a AAA Four-Diamond resort blessed by natural mineral hot springs in the Sonoma Valley. For hundreds of years, ancient thermal mineral waters have graced this site. Today, the resort is proud to be one of the only luxury spa resorts in the country with its own source of thermal mineral water.
Your getaway for two includes:
- 4 days/3 nights accommodations at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa in a king- or queen-bedded room with daily complimentary breakfast and all room-related taxes
- Two unique winery tours or tastings with a tasty accompaniment
- Daily complimentary wine tastings in the hotel lobby
- Complimentary bottle of wine in room upon arrival
- Complimentary coffee & tea in the lobby
- Complimentary on-site shuttle service to Sonoma Plaza, Sonoma Golf Clubs
- Complimentary lawn games and bocce ball court
- Complimentary board games and lobby library
- Complimentary docent-led daily hikes
- Complimentary daily fitness classes
- Complimentary art gallery with onsite curators every Friday and Saturday
- Complimentary access to hotel bicycles
- Complimentary self parking
- Free concierge reservation service
Follow the path of grape to glass by walking in the footsteps of the founders and vintners of the Sonoma Valley, where the overall winery experience is as important as the wine! Choose from two wineries for unique experiences and intimate tastings, led by a knowledgeable guide who will educate and offer their insights. Walk through old-world vineyards to see the vines close up as you learn firsthand about the history of winemaking, the unique viticultural practices employed, and the traditions that are in practice today. Savor tastings of the very best these wineries have to offer, with vintages right from the barrels, flights of hand-crafted or exclusive limited production wines, Pinot Noir and Rhone varietals, and more! These tastings are the perfect way to indulge in a taste of Sonoma, and to enjoy laughter, conversation and delicious decisions!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Travel package is non-refundable and subject to availability. Certificates/gift cards cannot be replaced. A minimum 30 day advance reservation is required. Complimentary amenities are subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply during special events.
Redeem by 9/12/2023
SEANET YACHTS Sunset Cruise
- Enjoy a 4-hour Newport Harbor and coastal sunset cruise for 8 people on one of SeaNet's managed yachts.
- Light bites and champagne will be served during your cruise
- You will cruise past historical landmarks, marvel at the exclusive waterfront estates, and spot marine animals and soaring seabirds.
- After your sunset cruise enjoy a dinner of California regional cuisine at The Winery in Newport Beach
Your Newport Beach cruise will begin and end with unparalleled VIP service, gorgeous views, and fabulous company! With the full attention of your Captain, you and your guests will enjoy the gorgeous sunsets in the Newport Harbor.
*Yacht reservations must be made 2 weeks in advance and is based on availability. Reservation dates subject to change or cancellation based on adverse weather conditions. Certificate must be used by March 12, 2023 and is non-transferable. Children under the age of 5 and pets are not permitted.
A Blimp Ride for Two! Join a very elite club of aerial travelers! Take a ride aboard the iconic Goodyear Blimp!
- Two (2) passenger seats aboard the Goodyear Blimp out of Carson, CA.
- Enjoy dinner of Spanish inspired cuisine at Vaca in Costa Mesa paired with two (2) bottles of Belle Glos Pinot Noir.
The Goodyear Blimp is an icon of sports and entertainment that revolutionized the way that fans experience major events on television through the delivery of aerial coverage.
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- While children under four years of age are discouraged from flying on the Goodyear Blimp, exceptions can be made. This must be done prior to the date of the flight through the Base Coordinator and PR team with the pilot's approval.
- All airship passengers must be fully ambulatory and without physical impairment(s) that could prevent them from moving quickly at the direction of the pilot or ground crew.
- Goodyear reserves the right to refuse entry on our airship to any guest exceeding the manufacturer's ladder weight limit of 330 pounds. All guests' weight will be verified for compliance with this requirement prior to flight.
Redeem Blimp Experience by 5/1/2023
This medium sized all natural rubber wood bread-charcuterie cutting board with handle is perfect for serving fresh baked bread, charcuterie, and hors d'oeuvres. It is stained with danish oil in a dark walnut finish.
Board with CHOC logo engraving. 13.5" x 7.5" x 0.75" thick.
CHOC embroidered Turkish Towel
Crafted with finely loomed 100% Turkish cotton, these CHOC branded, embroidered Turkish towels with hand tied tassels are super soft and made to last. This towel has been pre-washed for softness and will get softer after every use. These towels are also perfect in warm climates and for traveling because they dry quickly, are highly absorbent, and pack very small.
Wear your Turkish towel as a scarf or use it as a light blanket, picnic blanket, or tablecloth. Whether you use it at the beach, pool, or in your bathroom, these classic striped Turkish towels will work perfectly with any decor.
- Classic Twisted Tassel Edging
- 100% High-Quality Turkish Cotton
- Handmade in Turkey
- OEKO-TEX Certified / Chemical Free
- Pre-Washed for Softness
- Compact + Absorbent + Sand-free
- Dimensions: 70 x 40 inches
Purchase this BUY NOW jewelry pull for a gorjana surprise and $25 gift card. All BUY NOWS are valued from $25-$75.
Select new pieces of jewelry inspired by the natural beauty of Southern California.
SAINT LAURENT Velvet Satin Monogram Smoking Clutch Black.
This stylish evening clutch is crafted of smooth calfskin leather in black. The clutch features a full crossover flap with a black YSL logo, opens to a black fabric interior with a small patch pocket, and room for just the evening's essentials, from Saint Laurent!
9.75" x 5" x 1"
Anaheim Ducks vs. Calgary Flames (2) Tickets
Wed., Apr 6, 2022 7:00 PM
Honda Center - Anaheim, California
Sec 207 - Preferred Parking Included
Anaheim Ducks vs. Los Angeles Kings, (2) Tickets
Tues., Apr 19, 2022 7:00 PM
Honda Center - Anaheim, California
Sec 207 - Preferred Parking Included
Caymus Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 Special Selection Napa Valley WW-95
(2) Two 750 ml Bottles
Hall Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
Jack's Masterpiece Napa Valley WA-96
750 ml Bottle
This sultry, voluptuous and rich wine is intense in leather saddle, earth and sweet oak, with a generous concentration of syrupy black fruit. Dried herb and grippy tannins round it out and offer balance against the richness.
Hall Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 Kathryn Hall
Napa Valley RP-96; WS-92
1 - 750 ml Bottle
The 2017 Kathryn Hall is deep, dark ruby in color and elegantly balanced with layered aromas of concentrated blackberry, freshly turned earth, and a hint of warm, spicy oak. The palate is fruit-forward with underlying notes of rich cocoa and leather. Layers of black fruit, nutmeg, cassis and brooding earthy notes are abundant. Supple, seamless tannin abounds, and the wine finishes with an incredible dark fruit feed-back that lasts several minutes.
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2010
A graceful Champagne, featuring fragrant notes of toasted brioche and grilled nut that are more subtle on the palate, transitioning to a rich underpinning layered with a pure chime of tangerine and accents of candied ginger, toasted saffron and lime blossom. This bundles a lot of concentrated flavor into a lithe frame. The fine mousse caresses the palate through to the lasting finish.
Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame 2012
A unique limited edition of Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame 2012 designed by Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama. It is with its iconic symbols, the flower and the polka dots, that Yayoi Kusama adorns La Grande 2012 gift box and bottle. The polka dots, Yayoi Kusama's signature patterns evoke the Champagne bubbles. Created in honor of Madame Clicquot called "La Grande Dame de Champagne" in her time, La Grande Dame perfectly expresses the Maison's love for Pinot Noir.
Louis Roederer Cristal Brut 2002
Vintage Sparkling Wine from Champagne, France
WATERFORD Marquis Sparkle 9in Bowl
Brisk and modern, the Sparkle pattern by Waterford is characterized by brilliant crystal cuts reminiscent of delicate starlight.
WATERFORD Marquis Honor Vase, 10"
Honor a tradition of elegance with this dramatic vase and bowl. The Honor Vase 25cm features a graceful scalloped top and elongated interlaced cuts that is sized to display perfectly in any home.
$200 Gift card to Spa Gregorie's
Relax and rejuvenate during your Spa Gregorie's treatment at this unique retreat for men and women to escape the rigors of daily stress, replenish the body and soul and achieve whole body well-being. Guest can enjoy an exceptional atmosphere and comfortable setting with a full line of spa and salon services offered.
It's time for some serious speed with this sporty baby racer in a new BMW brand design.
- Visual highlights include the speed dial and tachometer, not to mention the shiny bonnet and boot lid.
- This nifty little vehicle also boasts a horn, low-noise rubber tires, a small turning circle and an ergonomic optimized steering wheel - including BMW logo
- Speedometer and rev-counter.
- High-gloss hood and trunk.
- Includes a comfortable soft seat with tow rope attachment at the front.
- Genuine BMW Product
- Suitable for children age 1-3
Also included is:
- BMW Honey Bear - Cuddly bear created for BMW by Gund features blue knit sweater with BMW logo. 14" high.
- CHOCO Bear - medium sized.
Get ready for your next adventure with (2) eLearning PADI certification classes.
An Open Water dive is required to complete the certification with a PADI Dive Shop and isn't included with the eLearning code. There may be additional costs for any open water dives and/or equipment set by the chosen dive shop by the student. Student must pass all necessary steps to complete the certification. Students must be 10 years old or older.
Redeem by 3/12/2023
Pet Portrait Session and 8x10 fine art print
Classic Kids Photography is a boutique photography experience specializing in hand finished portraits of children and their families, including pets. They create artwork for their clients' walls and heirlooms for their families.
Pet portrait session valid for two pets (extra subjects $35 each).
Valid Wednesday-Friday (Saturday additional $100)
Redeem by June 2022