1. All bidding will be done electronically using your smartphone. The South Windsor Rotary Club has contracted with "Givesmart" to provide the online bidding platform. All transactions will be done through this platform. You will be registered and signed in, with your credit card, to: https://swrotary2020.givesmart.com
2. Only registered bidders will be allowed to participate in the bidding. In addition to registering, entry of a valid credit card is required before a bid can be successfully placed.
3. All registered bidders will receive an email and/or text announcing the start of bidding. Bidders will be automatically notified by text when someone else has submitted a higher bid. Bidding will end at 8:00 PM on Saturday, December 19, 2020 at which time all successful bidders will be notified on their smartphones of all their winning bids.
3.a) At the close of the auction, all winning bids will immediately be charged to the bidders charge card on file. Please be sure that while bidding, assume that the total value of all your bids in process are acceptable as a final checkout value.
3 b) An option will also be available for any participant to make a donation to the SW Rotary Club. This can be done by credit card on the platform. If anyone wishes to make a donation by check they can mail it to South Windsor Rotary Club P.O. Box 49, South Windsor, CT 06074. Checks will not be accepted to pay for auction items purchased.
4. Bidders may view auction items at the Lodge behind Maneeley's Banquet facility at 65 Rye Street South Windsor, CT 06074 only between the hours of 12:00 Noon and 4:00 on Saturday, December 19,2020. Masks and social distancing are required. No food or beverages are allowed on the premises.
5. All auction items won must be claimed and removed from Maneeley's Lodge on the morning of Sunday, December 20, 2020 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 1:30 PM. Again, no food or beverages are allowed, masks and social distancing are required. The South Windsor Rotary Club will not store or ship any items. All sales are final. Items not claimed by "4:00" on Sunday will become the possession of the SWRC.
6. Descriptions of items have been made with reasonable effort to describe each item correctly but all items are sold "AS IS" and without warranty or representation of any kind as to the correctness of description, genuineness, authenticity, condition or quality of any item listed. The South Windsor Rotary Club makes no warrantee or representation as to the value of any item auctioned. The value for each item auctioned is provided by the item donor.
7. If any offer, restaurant or other establishment is permanently closed due to the current pandemic prior to the winning bidder being able to use it, the SWRC will refund the dollar value of the amount bid.
8. Unless otherwise specified or otherwise required by law, all services must be used by December 19, 2021.
9. All items have been donated to the South Windsor Rotary Club and are sold by it and not by the donor. The SWRC can not honor any refunds or exchanges.
10. Connecticut State Sales Tax of 6.35% will be collected where applicable.
11. Successive bid increments for each item will increase based on an algorithm generated by the "Givesmart" program. For this reason the bid increments for each item may vary. The South Windsor Rotary Club reserves the right to require a minimum bid on any item.
Good Luck with your bidding!