San Francisco & Napa Excursion - A Presidential Retreat
Experience the magic of San Francisco and the romance of the Napa Valley wine region - where it's beautiful one day and perfect the next. This weekend getaway for two includes two nights in the Presidential Suite at the InterContinental, San Francisco, towering 32 stories over the city's vibrant South of Market neighborhood with uninterrupted views of San Francisco. After you settle in Friday evening, you will dine at Luce, the Michelin star restaurant at the InterContinental.
On Saturday, you will be whisked away to Napa Valley for incredible visits to Fairchild Napa Valley, Frias Family Vineyard, and Memento Mori Winery. While at Fairchild, enjoy a private French Country lunch personally prepared by proprietor Lawrence D. Fairchild, along with a VIP tasting of Fairchild and Stones wines, rated 95-100 points by Robert Parker Jr. Next move on to the Frias Family Vineyard for an exclusive tasting room experience of Block 5, Prado and Reserva. Finish the special day with a visit to Memento Mori Winery to experience 2018 flagship Cabernet, as well as the very rare 2018 single-vineyards from Dr. Crane and Las Piedras.
- Two-night, weekend stay at the InterContinental, San Francisco, in the Presidential Suite with Club Lounge access
- $500 credit for Luce Restaurant
- Exclusive tasting experiences at Fairchild Napa Valley, Frias Family Vineyard, and Memento Mori Winery
- Roundtrip Saturday car service from hotel to tasting experiences
Graciously Donated By:
Continental Development Corporation
Lawrence D. Fairchild of Fairchild Napa Valley
Fernando Frias of Frias Family Vineyard
Adam Craun of Memento Mori Winery
Estimated Bid: $10,000 - $14,000
- InterContinental, San Francisco: Stay is valid until June 1, 2021 for a mutually-agreed-upon date and subject to availability
- Excludes parking, taxes, and gratuities
- Fairchild Napa Valley: Valid until June 1, 2021. Winning bidder must provide three date preferences and will be accommodated based on Lawrence Fairchild's availability
- Frias Family Vineyard and Memento Mori Winery: Valid until June 1, 2021 for a mutually-agreed-upon date
BIDDING WILL BEGIN THE MORNING OF THURSDAY, MAY 28TH. ALL LIVE AUCTION LOTS WILL CLOSE DURING THE LIVESTREAM EVENT AT 7PM ON MAY 30TH AT MANHATTANWINEAUCTION.COM. THERE WILL BE A LIVE 2 MINUTE WARNING BEFORE CLOSING.
Auction Disclosure: All auction items will be charged to the credit card on file at the close of the Manhattan Wine Auction on May 30, 2020. All auction items will be available for curbside pickup Monday, June 8th - Friday, June 12th from 9am to 4pm at the MBEF Office in the MBUSD District Office at 325 S. Peck Avenue in Manhattan Beach. We will send an email to you the week of June 1 outlining the curbside pickup process to allow for social distancing. Shipping is not available. All gift cards, travel and experiences expire May 30, 2021 unless otherwise noted.