Rules and Disclaimers
- The TRCP reserves the right to withdraw any item at any time prior to the actual sale.
- Some restrictions may apply. Please carefully review the description for each package for updated details, expiration dates, and restrictions on items.
- The TRCP offers no warranty or guarantee and assumes no responsibility for the validity of the description, authenticity or condition of any item offered.
- All services (trips, tickets, gift certificates, etc.) are subject to availability and, unless otherwise stated, expire September 23, 2021.
- By purchase, the buyer waives any claim of liability against the TRCP and/or the donor of the property or services. Neither the TRCP nor the donor is responsible for any personal injuries or damage, which may result from the use of the property or services awarded during the auction.
- All sales are final.
Auction Check-out Process (begins at 8:45pm ET on September 23, 2020)
- You will receive a confirmation text detailing your winnings by 9:00pm ET on September 23, 2020.
- You will have the option to Self Check-out with the credit card you have on file or choose another method of payment.
- If you have not made arrangements for payment by October 2, 2020, TRCP reserves the right to automatically charge your credit card on file.
- Once the transaction is complete, you will receive an email tax-receipt for your payment to TRCP less the fair market value of your winnings. If you require a hard copy, please contact email@example.com.
- Shipping fees may apply.
- If you are local to the Washington, DC area and would like to arrange in-person pick-up of your items in order to avoid shipping fees, you must make arrangements by October 31, 2020. Any unclaimed items remaining after October 31 will be considered donated back to the TRCP for future use.
For any other questions, please contact Michelle Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.