Welcome to the MHA Highlander Hoedown!
Saddle up and mosey on over to the Highlander Hoedown Fundraiser, Talent Showcase, & Auction on Saturday, October 5 as part of our Homecoming Weekend. Registration and check-in begins at 5:30 p.m. with dinner at 6 p.m. Enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner, silent auction, special student presentations, targeted giving opportunities, a paddle raise, and fun fellowship in support of MHA. The main entertainment is a new MHA Talent Showcase!
All-access Highlander Hoedown tickets are on sale! Tickets may be purchased online or in the front office. Prices are: $15/adult (Grade 7 and up), $10/child. Your hoedown ticket includes special homecoming festivities:
Friday, October 5
- Gate admission to all athletic games **see schedule below**
- Wristbands for children to enjoy an inflatable slide
Saturday, October 6
- BBQ Dinner & Silent Auction
- Talent Showcase: Families are encouraged to attend together. Optional activities for students in grades 1-3 will be available.
- Childcare for children ages 5 and younger
We're going mobile again. Ticket purchasing and silent auction bidding will be handled through this website and a mobile app at the event. Easily buy your tickets now and bid on your smart phone or tablet! Silent auction items will be available for pre-event bidding on the website a week before the event.
Friday, Oct. 5, Homecoming Game Schedule:
- 4:30 p.m. Varsity Soccer v. Cincinnati Christian
- 5:00 p.m. JH Volleyball v. Cincinnati Trailblazers
- 6:00 p.m. JH Soccer v. Legacy Christian
- 6:00 p.m. JV Volleyball v. Cincinnati Trailblazers
- 7:00 p.m. Varsity Volleyball v. Cincinnati Trailblazers
Buy your tickets today -- don't miss this premier MHA social event of the year!
Questions? See the FAQ