Terms and Conditions
Thank you for signing up for the Pam Posthumus Signature Auction Event. Proceeds from the auction benefit the Michigan Children’s Trust Fund (CTF) and are used to further our mission of preventing child abuse and neglect. Please read in detail the Terms and Conditions of the Pam Posthumus Signature Auction Event.
Do you agree to allow Michigan Children's Trust Fund to use your personal data?
I consent to allowing Michigan Children's Trust Fund to capture and use my personal data. I understand and have read the Terms of Service and understand that I may revoke this consent at any time.
Responsibility for Purchases
By bidding on an item in the Pam Posthumus Signature Auction Event, you are agreeing to purchase the item if you should win. CTF is unable to cancel/rescind any bids.
Credit Card on Account
By placing your credit card on file through Givesmart, you agree to your credit card being charged following the event for the balance on your account, if you do not provide another method of payment at the Checkout Center. See below for further details.
· You will receive a text message and email with a link to Self Checkout, where you may choose to pay for your items with your credit card on file.
· You may also visit the Checkout Center to pay your account balance by credit card, check or cash. Please note we do not accept American Express.
· If you do not complete Self Checkout or visit the Checkout Center, the Children's Trust Fund will charge the card on file for your outstanding balance.
Claiming Your Item
All winning bidders are responsible for picking up or arranging delivery of their auction items.
· Winning bidders are encouraged to pick up their items at the Checkout Center, located on the main arena, before leaving the event.
· If your winning item is not claimed on the night of the event, then your credit card on file will be charged and you will need to contact CTF at 517-241-0042 or email@example.com within five business days to arrange for pick-up or delivery.
For more information about these terms and conditions contact firstname.lastname@example.org