Children's Trust Fund Pam Posthumus Signature Auction Terms and Conditions
Thank you for participating in the 18th annual Pam Posthumus Signature Auction Event! Proceeds from the auction benefit the Michigan Children's Trust Fund (CTF) and are used to further our mission of preventing child abuse and neglect in Michigan. Please read in detail the Terms and Conditions of the event.
- All winning bids are final.
- There will be no exchange or refund on items.
- By placing your credit card on file through GiveSmart, you agree to your credit card being charged following the event for the balance on your account, if you do not provide another method of payment.
- Please make payments in full by Wednesday, September 16, 2020.
- Your item(s) must be paid in full prior to picking up or shipping.
- All winning bidders are responsible for picking up or shipping of their auction item(s).
- Winning bidders are strongly encouraged to pick up their item(s) at the CTF Office (Grand Tower, 235 South Grand Tower, Lansing, MI 48933) during designated times. Due to COVID-19, please park in front and remain in your car. Please call the office 517-241-0042 upon arrival and we will have staff on hand to assist in getting the item(s) to you. We will require a signature upon pick up.
- Pick-up time are: Thursday, September 17, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (EDT), Friday, September 18, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (EDT) or BY APPOINTMENT ONLY on Saturday, September 19, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- If you are unable to pick-up during the scheduled times and wish to have your items delivered, we will charge any shipping and handling costs to your balance on GiveSmart. We will package the item and choose the mail carrier at our discretion.
- If your winning item is not claimed by Monday, September 21, 2020 for (pick-up or shipping), you will need to contact Michelle Boggs at 517-575-9312 or firstname.lastname@example.org within five business days to make arrangements.
- Please carefully check your items upon pick-up and delivery.
- CTF is not responsible for replacing gift certificates lost after pick up or delivery.
- CTF is under no obligation to extend, modify or change items or restrictions on item certificates. Please pay careful attention to all conditions, restrictions and expiration dates on items and services.
- If you purchased a travel package, confirmation will be emailed directly to you from Mitch-Stuart within two weeks with further instructions on how to proceed.
- All gift card usage is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Although the gift card and amount is currently valid, CTF cannot be held responsible for unused gift cards at businesses that may cease to operate prior to the expiration date.
- CTF has endeavored to catalogue and describe the auction items correctly, but all items are sold "as is."
- No statements contained in the program or made orally at the sale or elsewhere shall be deemed a warranty, representation or assumption of liability.
- CTF reserves the right to withdraw any item from sale.
- Items depicted are for illustration purposes and may not be actual auction items.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
We appreciate your observance of these terms and conditions.