Enter to win 1 of 4 fabulous trips!
Winner chooses one of the four options highlighted below. Winner need not be present the night of the gala.
1) Cancun Paradise Vacation 5-Night Stay at the Westin Resort & Spa Cancun with Airfare for 2
- Visitors seeking a relaxing beach vacation will delight in Cancun's tropical paradise of long white sandy beaches. Cancun also boasts a rich history and breathtaking archaeological sites. Enjoy a range of activities including championship golf and water sports.
2) Guided Nashville Tour, Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum, Ryman Auditorium, 3-Night Stay with Airfare for 2
- Experience the heart and soul of Nashville! Enjoy a guided tour of all the famous landmarks including the Grand Ole Opry and Ryman Auditorium, which launched scores of beautiful voices into country music stardom. Tennessee's scenic riverfront capitol is a sophisticated city with a laid back vibe. Your 3 night stay at the Renaissance Nashville plus airfare makes it the perfect weekend getaway.
3) Round of Golf on Del Monte Golf Course (Pebble Beach, CA), Golf Cart Rental, Hyatt Regency Monterey, 3-Night Stay with Airfare for 2
- Enjoy one round of golf for two including golf cart on the Del Monte golf course. Opened in 1897, the par-72 course is the oldest in continuous operation west of the Mississippi. Its famous small, well-protected greens and tree-lined fairways have been home to many professional golf events throughout its acclaimed history. Fly to San Francisco or San Jose and enjoy a 3-night stay at the Hyatt Regency, Monterey.
4) Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino, 3-Night Stay with Airfare for 2
- It doesn't get any better than Lake Tahoe. The majestic beauty of Lake Tahoe combined with a mind-boggling array of choices, whether it's skiing, dining, or nightlife. Lake Tahoe boasts over 300 days of sunshine a year, plus some of the highest annual snowfall amounts in North America. The surrounding ski resorts, all offering unparalleled scenic vistas of panoramic mountain and lake views, are located less than an hour from the Reno-Tahoe International Airport.