Wisconsin is the home of the largest arts & crafts fair in the country, and the world's largest Cranberry Festival! It's the Warrens Cranberry Festival, and Magic 98 is heading up for the fun, with YOU along, on Saturday, September 28th, 2019. Cranfest is a shopper's paradise, with over 850 arts & crafts booths and 350 antiques and flea market booths. With 80 food vendors, it's also a food lover's paradise! Make sure you get a famous cranberry cream puff, yum!
We want to help you avoid driving and parking in the Cranfest crazy, and just have a stress free, good time. We will leave from Magic 98 studios in Madison, and upon arrival at Cranfest, we will get a step on guide to take us on a bus tour of the cranberry bogs around Warrens. Then, you are on your own to explore, shop, and eat! However, dinner is taken care of, as you will enjoy a steak supper from the Warrens Lions Club just before we depart home for Madison. There's plenty of storage for your shopping bags on the bus!
Make a day of it! Get a group of friends and/or family and spend the day with each other. Nobody has to worry about driving, everybody can just enjoy the ride! Cost is $98 per person (Tickets are non-refundable) and includes transportation on a Kobussen motorcoach, the cranberry bog bus tour, and the steak dinner from the Warrens Lions Club.
Itinerary for Cranfest on September 28th:
- 7:30am - Leave from Magic 98 Studio, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, 730 Rayovac Drive in Madison
- 9:30am - Arrive at Cranberry Fest in Warrens, WI and pick up a step-on tour guide for a cranberry bog bus tour.
- 10-10:30am - Arrive back on Cranberry Fest, and you are on your own to shop and eat!
- 5:00 - Steak Dinner at the Lions Club in Warrens
- 6:00 - Leave for Madison
- 8:00 arrive back to Madison