Frequently Asked Questions
BIDDING AND GIVING WITH GIVESMART
Need to register?
Register for the event via text (Recommended)
1. Text 2021AWA to 76278
2. Follow the prompts from the texts received
3. Once registered, click the blue link within the welcome text to access the auction items.
Register on 2021AWA.givesmart.com. Click on Register To Participate.
If you are already registered through GiveSmart click on your welcome text.
- Click on the blue link, which will take you to your personal bidding page.
- Click on any item to place BIDs.
- To make a donation, simply press the donate or pledge button on your personal bidding page.
Help with GiveSmart or event questions: For GiveSmart support text Dana at 317-903-9214 For event questions, text Jessica at 413-478-6136
Auto Bid: Enter the highest price you are willing to BID for an item and the Give Smart system will automatically BID for you up to that maximum amount.
You can pay for all auction items and donations through GiveSmart on your phone. Only the portion which exceeds the stated fair market value of the item is tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Payment should be made in full on February 26, 2021.
You will receive an email from GiveSmart with pick up/delivery instructions for each item you win. All purchases must be redeemed within one year of the event unless otherwise stated.
You may email Jessica Kaleta in the development office if you have questions regarding pick up at firstname.lastname@example.org
May I pay by check or other methods of payment?
Upon registering, you will be asked to provide credit card information. Bidders will need to authorize their winning bid charges to that credit card immediately after the auction closes. Any remaining balances will be charged to your card on file by the end of business day on Monday, March 1st. If you would like to pay by check please contact Jessica Kaleta at email@example.com by March 1.
- All winning bids are final.
- There will be no exchange or refund on items unless otherwise specified.
- Please make payments in full by Monday, March 1, 2021.
- Your item(s) must be paid in full prior to arranging pick-up or shipping.
- Please carefully review pick up instructions for your winning item(s).
- Watkinson School is not responsible for replacing gift certificates lost after pick up or delivery.
- Watkinson is under no obligation to extend, modify or change items or restrictions on item certificates. Please pay careful attention to all conditions, restrictions and expiration dates on items and services.
- Unless otherwise stated, gift certificates exclude alcohol, tax and gratuity.
- Dates for all trips and similar events must be mutually arranged with the donor.
- All reservations should be made at least one month in advance.
- All gift card usage is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Although the gift card and amount is currently valid, Watkinson cannot be held responsible for unused gift cards at businesses that may cease to operate prior to the expiration date.
- No statements contained in the program or made orally at the sale or elsewhere shall be deemed a warranty, representation or assumption of liability.
- Watkinson reserves the right to withdraw any item from sale.
- Items depicted are for illustration purposes and may not be actual auction items.