I consent to allow Blessings in a Backpack to capture and use my personal data. I understand I can revoke this consent at any time.
Auction Bidding Rules
- Your bid on auction items indicates your agreement to abide by all stated auction rules.
- A bid acknowledged by the live auctioneer is a legal contract to purchase the item. In the silent auction, the bid designated by this mobile bidding system as the higher bid is a legal contract to purchase that silent auction item.
- All purchases are final and there will be no exchanges or refunds.
- Unless otherwise noted, all goods, services, or certificates must be aimed and used within one year of the auction date. Please check restrictions and expiration dates carefully. Maintain original certificates for redemption purposes. Certificates have no cash value and cannot be replaced.
- Reservations for vacation accommodations, hosted events, or other item packages that require a scheduled date must be mutually arranged with the donor unless otherwise noted.
- Tickets in travel packages are for coach class. No refunds will be allowed for canceled travel packages, airline tickets or accommodations.
- Tickets to events may not be available immediately following the auction. Tickets will be delivered in an electronic or physical format in advance of the event date by the item donor to the winning bidder.
- All items are sold "as-is".
- Blessings in a Backpack reserves the right to add or withdraw, without notice, items to or from the auction.
- Each bidder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Blessings in a Backpack, its members and volunteers, the auctioneer, the event organizers, sponsors, and volunteers connected with the auction for any costs or liabilities arising from the bidder's participation in the silent or live auctions.
- Winning bidders must pay for their items upon the close of the auction. Payment in full is mandatory. We will gladly accept payment by cash, check, Visa and MasterCard. Please make your checks payable to Blessings in a Backpack.
- Auction items must be picked up at the event if present. In the case where a winning bidder is not present, that person must contact Jody Henkel at 262-719-2262 or henjjh37#yahoo.com to arrange pick up by Friday, October 25, 2019.