Backpack in the Park 2019 is back at Piedmont Park! Help local kids in need start the school year right - with a backpack filled with supplies!
Please join us Saturday July 13th from 7-10 PM, for an open bar, heavy hors d'oeuvres, great music, and great auctions throughout the night.
Admission is the following:
- one new backpack with school supplies (please RSVP using the ticket options above, and see the supply list below);
- you may pre-purchase a virtual pre-filled backpack for $40 (please see ticketing options above);
- depending on space, tickets will also be available at the door for $40--but we won't be able to buy a backpack at that point!
**If you will be bringing a backpack to the event as your admission, please fill it with the following supplies**
- 6 Two-pocket Folders
- 2 Spiral Notebooks
- 1 Box of Crayons
- 2 Packs of Filler Paper (Wide Rule, 150 pages each)
- Hand-held Pencil Sharpener
- 1 Glue Stick
- 12 No. 2 Pencils (1 pack or 12 individual)
- 1 Pack of Colored Pencils (12 -pack)
- 1 Three Ring Binder
- 1 Ruler
**Because we will have an open bar, guests must be 21 or over**
Parking instructions: please head to the Sage Parking Deck at 1320 Monroe Drive. The entrance to the park is on that lowest level (the same level you come in), and Magnolia Hall is on your right once you exit the parking deck.
Don't want to drive? Use Uber or Lyft and take you to the parking deck at 1320 Monroe Drive NE, Atlanta, GA.They can come in the parking deck and exit without having to pay for parking if they are just dropping you off.