No bids or purchases accepted at this time.
Irish eyes are smiling, and your group of ten will be too when you travel to the Emerald Isle's countryside. Your home for seven nights is a newly built farm home on a 20-acre private farm outside Killarney. With 5 beds and 6 baths the home offers both comfort and spacious sleeping arrangements for your group.
Wake up each morning to freshly baked and delivered pastries and save some soda bread for touring. Whether you're looking to explore sapphire rivers or stone castles, the Ring of Kerry holds some of Ireland's best destinations.
Your package includes both a guided walking tour of Ross Castle and a lunchtime boat ride to Innisfallen Island. If staying in place is more your speed, nearby Derrynane offers pristine stretches of white sandy beaches and stunning views. This package includes an evening at home of personal theater with a local storyteller and an in-home chef dinner! Also included in the package are a local whiskey tour, and a dinner feast of Irish specialties at Lord Kenmare's restaurant.
Whether you wish to explore Killarney's lakes, picturesque mountains, stunning trails, incredible dining or just stay put and enjoy the good life, this is for you!
Donated by: Anonymous
- 7 night stay for 10 people in a country house
- 5 bedroom, 6 bathrooms
- Welcome basket with fresh scones and Irish Soda Bread
- Fresh pastries each morning
- Guided walking tour of nearby Ross Castle with boat ride to Innisfallen Island and lunch
- Dinner voucher of 350 euros at Lord Kenmare's restaurant
- 2hr Pony and Trap ride through National park and Muckross house
- Local whiskey tasting and experience for 10
- Local Irish storyteller
- Private in-home chef dinner for 10
Restrictions: Stay is valid from 7/25/19-7/25/20). Booking must be made within two months of the auction date (7/18/19-9/18/19). No refunds or rescheduling for cancellations for unused bookings. Blackout dates may apply. Airfare not included.