Your group of ten will hit Telluride Colorado to spend seven nights in a ski in/ski out private home! With two master bedrooms, one room with two twin beds, and a bunk room that sleeps four, this home has configurations for just about any group of families and friends. Telluride averages 159 inches of snow and 242 sunny days a year, so there's no bad time to visit - but you'll have your pick of the best ski weeks of the season. And this package includes four 5-day lift tickets.
Skip the commute and start the day skiing right from your door. Then soak up your après-ski on your private balcony while soaking in the view. Check out the cross-country skiing at Priest Lake's groomed trails or begin your Iditarod training at Winder Moon Dog Sledding Tours.
The home is also perfect for summer vacations. A network of mountain bike trails run directly next to the property. Enjoy gorgeous hikes at Trout Lake and Lizard Head Pass. And don't miss a trip to Mesa Verde National Park.
Your vacation experience also includes a $100 gift certificate for the local grocery store so you can stock up on essentials.
Donated By: The Beecken Family, Telluride Ski Resort, Clark's Market
- Seven (7) Night Stay in a Private Ski In/Ski Out Home in Telluride, CO
- Four (4) 5-day ski lift tickets from Telluride Ski Resort
- $100 grocery gift certificate
- Telluride home: Blackout dates 12/23/19-1/2/20 and 3/23/209-3/30/20. Valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Telluride Ski Resort: lift tickets Blackout Dates: Winter 19/20: 11/20-11/24, 12/24-1/3, 2/15-2/17, 3/7-3/14; Based on availability; Not redeemable for cash