Behind-the-Scenes at JBF Chefs Boot Camp for Policy and Change
The winner of this package and a guest will get the unique experience of the James Beard Foundation's Chefs Boot Camp for Policy and Change first-hand with 15 innovative chefs from across the country. You will sit in on inspiring advocacy trainings and discover the passions of each new chef-advocate. You'll also enjoy the
luxurious offerings of the host property, from horseback riding to cheese-making, indulge in first-class sustainable meals and wines, and even hop in the kitchen to cook alongside the Boot Camp chefs as they collaborate and prepare a once-in-alifetime family-style feast.
This package for 2 people includes:
- 3 nights at the host property (past locations have included Shelburne Farms in Vermont, Glynwood in the Hudson Valley, and the Inn at Serenbe in Georgia)
- All meals included and beverages provided by Distinguished Vineyards and Wine Partners Argyle, MacRostie, and Wither Hills
- Opportunity to sit in on all of the Boot Camp programming and trainings as desired including:
- Property tour
- Welcome reception and family-style
dinner with the chefs
- Policy and advocacy training
- Farm excursion and animal harvest
- A collaborative chef dinner
For use in 2020 or 2021. Specific dates and locations have not yet been determined. Boot Camps usually take place in March, June, and September. Additional activities may be included dependent on the host property. Airfare not included.