A Gourmet Week in Paris
Get ready to spend a week in Paris on a treasure hunt for Michelin stars! Explore Paris one epic meal a time as you dine at Les Grandes Tables du Monde restaurants, which are considered some of the world's best restaurants. You and your guest will experience this dream trip to the "City of Light" while staying in a beautiful private home on the Île Saint-Louis, overlooking the Seine.
This package for 2 includes:
- 7 nights at a private home on quai Bourbon on the beautiful Île Saint-Louis overlooking the Seine. The 2-bedroom apartment features two fireplaces, a den, salon, study, kitchen, and a living room featuring a wool and silk tapestry from Aubusson dating from the 19th century
- Private, 3-hour tour of Marais or Montmartre with My Parisian Life's editor, Yanique Francis
- Lunch tasting menu at Pavyllon, the newest culinary offering from chef Yannick Alléno, known for his three-Michelin-starred Le Pavillon Ledoyen
- Dinner at Lasserre, in which this Michelin-starred restaurant creates classical, nuanced, and delicate cuisine
- Eight-course tasting menu dinner at Le Gabriel with wine pairing, which was awarded two Michelin stars after just one year
- Tasting menu for lunch or dinner at Le Taillevent with wine pairing. This Michelin-starred restaurant has celebrated France's haute cuisine and vast winemaking heritage since 1946
- Dinner with wine pairings at Michelinstarred La Tour d'Argent, known for it's signature canard à la presse dish, and a visit to the wine cellar
Generously donated by JBF Trustee Marc Weiser; Les Grandes Tables du Monde, RPM Ventures, Le Gabriel, La Réserve Paris -Hôtel and Spa, Le Taillevent, Lasserre, La Tour d'Argent, Pavyllon; and Yanique Francis. Airfare not included. Scheduling dependent on mutually agreeable date for the winning bidder, participating parties, and venues.