This amazing NYC package for Two includes the following:
- Two night stay at the The Arlo SoHo. This hotel offers thoughtfully designed guest rooms that combine flexible, modern furniture with efficient storage spaces and a range of playful touches.
- Two round-trip tickets from New Jersey to New York City via the Seastreak Ferry. Cruise to NYC and NJ with peace, quiet, and beauty. Have a drink with friends on your way home. It's one of the the fastest and most comfortable ways to travel.
- Dinner for two at Adoro Lei, just a few doors down from Arlo SoHo! This is an exciting Italian Restaurant/Lounge located on Hudson Street in NYC, promising to provide a new kind of eating and drinking establishment, transforming and elevating the traditional pizza eating experience. Everything from the art on the walls, to the streaming videos, to the Adoro's playlist, has been carefully curated to create the ultimate upscale pizza party.
This package includes two tickets to see the Rachael Ray Show by being a part of the live studio audience!
Dine in before, or after, the show with this $100 Zagara gift card! Zagara is a restaurant and wine bar where friends come together to enjoy the warm Mediterranean atmosphere.
Rachael Ray tapes on select weekday mornings and afternoons at Chelsea Television Studios in NYC.
These tickets must be used by December 1st, 2019 and they require one month's notice for availability.
Please note that the show goes on summer hiatus from June-August and we will NOT be taping for those months. .
Both tickets must be used for the same show, and cannot be split to be used more than once. The listed winner is to redeem the tickets and tickets are non-transferable.
All audience guests must be 16 years of age or older. Anyone under the age of 18-years-old (i.e. 16 or 17-years-old) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Enjoy 2 tickets to a Pour & Pedal Bike Tours.
Pour & Pedal Bike Tours offers a unique way to share your passion for adventure and wine tasting. With several locations in the New Jersey & New York wine regions, the all-inclusive day trips are great way to enjoy the outdoors and wine!
Gift Certificate is for 2 tickets to any of the five locations in New Jersey or New York locations (visit www.pourandpedal.com for locations):
- Each tour includes the following:
- Bike rental with helmet
- Tastings at two wineries
- Catered lunch
- Water & snacks along the way
You know him, you love him, and now you can catch comedian Kevin James in person at NJPAC!
Packge includes four (4) tickets for his Saturday, June 8, 2019 show at 8:00pm, don't miss out!
Monmouth iRide Network will donate a ride to, and from, the show in a beautiful black suburban.
The standup comic and beloved sitcom star is bringing his latest material out on the road and fans won't want to miss out on the best tickets for upcoming performances.
If you love his hilarious, spot-on takes on jobs, relationships, and the petty annoyances of everyday life, then don't miss your chance to hear his newest jokes live!
Tickets are for Row C, Seats 101-104.
This delightful package includes dinner for four at the authentic Solo Trattoria restaurant.
Also included are four tickets to a show of the winner's choosing at the Center Players Theater in Freehold (based on availability).
- Solo Trattoria masterfully prepares delicious and healthy Italian specialties, such as homemade pastas, risotto's and carpaccio's together with a wide selection of fresh grilled seafood, succulent New York sirloin steaks and savory veal chops. Ah, but don't stop there! Tempt your palate with Solo's traditional Italian desserts. It's BYOB, so bring your favorite bottles of wine!
- The mission of Center Players, Inc. is to bring enrichment through the performing arts to the diverse community it serves. To achieve this goal, the organization will conduct activities and programs to educate and entertain its patrons, and provide actors, directors and other creative people the opportunity to pursue their craft. (Theater tickets expire August 31, 2019.)
This beautiful Cape May package includes a two night stay at the historic Congress Hall AND an amazing 3-course dinner for two at the impeccably restored Virginia Hotel in Cape May, New Jersey in their Ebbitt Room restaurant.
- The Ebbitt Room evokes a sophisticated, causal vibe and offers a fresh, innovative menu. Beach Plum Farm, located just two miles from the Virginia Hotel, provides much of the produce, meats and herbs that make their way into the dishes and cocktails. The Ebbitt Room's front porch is the ideal spot to enjoy an artisanal cocktail before dinner, watching horse-drawn carriages roll by and feeling the salty seaside breeze. (Please note, dinner excludes alcohol, tax & gratuity. Expires May 31, 2020.)
- In 2016, Congress Hall celebrated its Bicentennial, marking two hundred years as America's First Seaside Resort. Located in the heart of Victorian Cape May, it's the perfect place to spend your New Jersey beach vacation. Now in its third century, Congress Hall features the simple pleasures of the past with the modern luxuries we enjoy today. Whatever the season, you will be delighted by the array of choices that make it easy to fill your days and nights. Relax in a private beach tent, lounge by the pool, or sit on a rocking chair overlooking the Grand Lawn. (Please note, hotel stay is NOT valid from June-September, holidays, or special event periods. Guest must meet minimum stay requirements and is subject to availability. Expires May 31, 2020.)
This Princeton Day Package includes all you need for an amazing day!
- Four (4) passes to the Grounds For Sculpture
- $100 Gift Certificate to Rat's Restaurant
- Two tickets to a play at McCarter Theater Center for the 2019/2020 season (excluding "A Christmas Carol")
Grounds For Sculpture is home to thousands of trees and flowers, and a roving muster of peacocks and is situated on the former New Jersey State Fairgrounds and includes three of its major historic buildings, restored for a variety of purposes. When you come to Grounds For Sculpture you can expect to find:
- A constantly evolving collection of superb contemporary outdoor sculptures
- 42 magnificently landscaped acres in which to stroll
- Rotating exhibitions in six indoor galleries
- A year-round schedule of performing arts events
- Tours of all sorts, including moonlight tours
- Classes, speakers and community events for all ages
- A surprise around every corner
With over 270 works of art in the park, there's always something amazing to see at Grounds for Sculpture!
Rat's Restaurant is designed to make guests feel like they have stepped back in time to Claude Monet's beloved town of Giverny. With lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch menus featuring superb country French cuisine, Rat's is a must-see (and must-eat) highlight of any visit to Grounds For Sculpture.
With an authentic European aesthetic and bold French menu inspiration, we are committed to fresh seasonality made possible by our close proximity to local neighboring New Jersey farms. Named for the gregarious character in sculptor and creator Seward Johnson's favorite childhood story book, The Wind in the Willows, Rat's will make you feel like you've stepped back in time into a cozy and inviting French countryside café. Whether you visit us for lunch, dinner, brunch, or happy hour - Rat's is a one-of-a-kind experience that will complete your visit to Grounds For Sculpture.