This Princeton Day Package includes all you need for an amazing day!
- Four (4) passes to the Grounds For Sculpture
- $100 Gift Certificate to Rat's Restaurant
- Two tickets to a play at McCarter Theater Center for the 2019/2020 season (excluding "A Christmas Carol")
Grounds For Sculpture is home to thousands of trees and flowers, and a roving muster of peacocks and is situated on the former New Jersey State Fairgrounds and includes three of its major historic buildings, restored for a variety of purposes. When you come to Grounds For Sculpture you can expect to find:
- A constantly evolving collection of superb contemporary outdoor sculptures
- 42 magnificently landscaped acres in which to stroll
- Rotating exhibitions in six indoor galleries
- A year-round schedule of performing arts events
- Tours of all sorts, including moonlight tours
- Classes, speakers and community events for all ages
- A surprise around every corner
With over 270 works of art in the park, there's always something amazing to see at Grounds for Sculpture!
Rat's Restaurant is designed to make guests feel like they have stepped back in time to Claude Monet's beloved town of Giverny. With lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch menus featuring superb country French cuisine, Rat's is a must-see (and must-eat) highlight of any visit to Grounds For Sculpture.
With an authentic European aesthetic and bold French menu inspiration, we are committed to fresh seasonality made possible by our close proximity to local neighboring New Jersey farms. Named for the gregarious character in sculptor and creator Seward Johnson's favorite childhood story book, The Wind in the Willows, Rat's will make you feel like you've stepped back in time into a cozy and inviting French countryside café. Whether you visit us for lunch, dinner, brunch, or happy hour - Rat's is a one-of-a-kind experience that will complete your visit to Grounds For Sculpture.
Donated By Grounds for Sculpture, Rat's Restaurant, McCarter Theatre Center