Three rings per purchase. Ring a bottle of alcohol, you win it!
- Please See Volunteer BEFORE Purchase
- Please purchase with volunteer viewing your phone. Upon completion of purchase, you will get to participate in the game.
- Presence at our event is required to purchase this item.
- Please wait to celebrate - bottles cannot be opened on the property.
You and 14 of your closest friends will experience Covington like never before as you embark on a 2-hour private pedal wagon tour! Tour includes stops at 2-3 establishments of your choosing. (expires 5/2020)
Celebrate a special occasion - or impress your out-of-town guests with this package, which includes:
- $40 gift card to The Hannaford (located at Pike and Madison), an industrial-chic bar for craft cocktails & local beers, plus bar snacks
- An overnight stay for two (2) guests at Hotel Covington
- Breakfast for two in Coppin's Restaurant and Bar, conveniently located inside Hotel Covington
- Covington-opoly, a Covington-themed version of the popular family board game Monopoly
Get a taste of all that Ludlow has to offer with this fab sampler package courtesy of some of Ludlow's rock star businesses. Package includes:
- Oak Eye Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey (from Second Sight Spirits)
- Handmade note cards (from Jeff & John Winkle Studio)
- $20 Folk School Coffee Parlor gift card
- Tea towel (from Leeta Ruth Boutique)
- $20 Bircus Brewing Co. beer gift card
Become the envy of your fellow bourbon lovers by adding this rare bourbon to your bar. Blood Oath Pact 2, released in limited quantities in 2016, combines rare, top-notch bourbons, blended and bottled by hand for a distinctively exclusive Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey. Pact No. 2 is a masterful union of three well-bred bourbons ranging in age from 7 to 11 years. The first, a 7-year rye bourbon finished in port barrels, is artfully joined by an 11-year wheated bourbon and an 11-year rye bourbon and bottled at 98.6 proof. Includes a commemorative fire-branded wooden box.
- Weller Special Reserve bourbon (750mL)
- Colonel E.H. Taylor, Jr. Small Batch bourbon (750 mL)
- The Ultimate Book of Whiskey
- Two (2) Got Bourbon? etched Glencairn glasses
Maker's Mark just released the fifth (and final?) University of Kentucky basketball championship bottle on April 5 - and you can score one of your very own! The bottle celebrates Kentucky's 2012 championship and feature a photo of coach John Calipari cutting the net. Perfect for the Wildcats fan in your life - or a great conversation piece for your own bar!
Buffalo Trace bourbon (750mL)
Weller Special Reserve bourbon (1.75L)
Buffalo Trace Barbecue Sauce (16oz)
Buffalo Trace Marinade (12oz)
The newest whiskey from Beam-Suntory, Legent is a collaboration between two legends in the whisk(e)y world. Starting with Kentucky straight bourbon distilled by Beam's seventh-generation Master Distiller Fred Noe, Legent is then aged in wine and sherry casks. From there, Noe tags in Shinji Fukuyo, the fifth-ever chief blender of Suntory to blend that spirit with more Kentucky Straight Bourbon. The final product is bottled at 47 percent alcohol by volume, making for a warming yet not overly hot dram.
- One (1) Party in the Park 2019 commemorative bottle of Woodford Reserve bourbon (750mL)
- One (1) bottle of Double Oaked Woodford Reserve bourbon (750mL)
- One (1) bottle of Eagle Rare bourbon (750mL)
- One (1) bottle of Maker's Mark (750mL)
- The Kentucky Bourbon Cocktail Book
- More Kentucky Bourbon Cocktails book
- Barrel Strength Bourbon book
- Miscellaneous logo merchandise from bourbon distilleries
New Riff Distilling is a family-owned, Kentucky-bred whiskey distillery putting a new riff on an old tradition: Kentucky bourbon. Package includes:
- New Riff Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey
- New Riff Bourbon Barreled Kentucky Wild Gin
- New Riff Single Barrel Bourbon
- New Riff bottle carrier
- New Riff travel mug
Buffalo Trace released their first Stagg Jr. in August of 2013; since then, they have produced about two batches every year. Each batch of Stagg is blended from bourbons aged approximately 8 or 9 years and released at a high and unique barrel proof. Proof numbers are used to identify specific batches. This bottle, at 132.1% proof, comes from Batch #3, released in Fall 2014.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these delicious treats courtesy of Maverick Chocolate, a bean to bar chocolate factory right here in Cincinnati! Then wash them down with a decadent dessert wine. Package includes:
- $25 Maverick gift certificate
- Tanzania Dark Chocolate bar
- White Chocolate with Cocoa Nibs bar
- Espresso Dark Chocolate bar
- Two (2) bottles of dessert wine