No bids or purchases accepted at this time.
A luxurious oasis, Villa Las Colinas is located in the beautiful Las Brisas area and offers incredible views of Acapulco Bay, close to all the fun and excitement of the city. The villa features a private pool and full-time staff.
- Six days and five nights stay in a private villa with accommodations for ten guests in five bedrooms, each with its own entrance.
- Exceptional service from full-time staff of four-head houseman, houseman/gardener, cook, and cleaning lady are available to take care of your every need.
- In-home massages, manicures, and pedicures available.
Restrictions: Subject to availability. Excludes food, beverages, transportation, and gratuity. Expires May 2020.
Imagine-you're backstage in one of the most modern theatres in the country, in full costume, with your fellow cast and crew. You hear the stage manager announce "Places!," the lights dim, the music begins, and you're on! Join the cast of A Christmas Carol on the Karen Kuykendall Stage for one performance in the ultimate rehearsal-to-performance experience! And, treat eight of your friends to a VIP experience in the Director's Booth as they watch you make your ZACH Theatre debut.
- Walk-on role experience for one person.
- VIP experience in the ZACH Director's Booth for eight including drinks and light hors d'oeuvres.
- Official A Christmas Carol poster signed by the cast.
Restrictions: Must be scheduled at least 60 days in advance on a mutually agreed upon date during the 2019 performance run of A Christmas Carol, November 30-December 30, 2019. You are required to attend a scheduled costume measurement appointment and costume fitting between the dates of October 29 and November 14, and a rehearsal between the dates of October 29 and November 21 in advance of the performance.
Gather your closest friends for an intimate dinner party complete with signature ZACH entertainment, wine, and an extravagant floral arrangement by David Kurio. You and your guests will enjoy a fabulous dinner prepared by Chef Janelle Reynolds.
Chef Janelle Reynolds has newly accepted the position of Executive Chef at Rosedale Kitchen & Bar, a new concept from the Chameleon Company (Wu Chow, Swift's Attic). In 2008, Chef Janelle and her husband, Jayson, created @t Large chef services, providing concierge-style chef services in clients' private homes and for larger-scale events. She has worked in many of Austin's finest restaurants from Vespaio to The Driskill Hotel-you may recognize her from the Food Network's hit show, Chopped! where she competed and won in 2013.
- Catered three-course dinner for ten guests in your home.
- Two cases of wine: one case of French White Burgundy and one case of Washington State Cabernet, Merlot, Syrah blend.
- Signature ZACH entertainment of your choosing.
- Floral arrangement provided by David Kurio Designs.
Restrictions: Must be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date, subject to Chef and artists' availability. Additional guests, performers, and wine may be added based on availability and at buyer's expense. Expires May 2020.
Enjoy a week of Hawaiian paradise on the sunny south shores of Kauai for yourself and your friends. Luxuriate in world-class beaches and restaurants. From kayaking and surfing to hiking and zip lining, this beautiful Hawaiian community will certainly take your breath away.
- Accommodations for eight in a luxury art-filled condo in the Pili Mai community for seven days and six nights in Poipu, Kauai. Three bedrooms and bathrooms, including two luxurious master suites and a spacious private lanai.
- A golf-enthusiast's dream, the condo sits on the breathtaking Kiahuana Golf Course, with lovely long views to the mountains and ocean.
- Just minutes from shopping, restaurants, and the beach.
Restrictions: Guests pay cleaning fee of $275. All dates subject to availability. Expires May 2020.
Inspired by the depictions of non-conformists and the cultural practices that develop around expectations of social ritual, this piece envisions controlled chaos through a combination of vivid colors and rethinking linear vs. nonlinear.
Through a combination of acrylics, wax, and resin, Rausch uses his signature style of creating from an overhead perspective to achieve a bold, sophisticated linear look; redefining how the human eye sees lines. Many have compared viewing this as a bird flying above the urban landscape, taking in its patchwork-like images.
Artist Michael Rausch is a life-long native of Portland, OR and divides his time between Portland and Palm Springs, CA with his husband, retired Major League Baseball umpire, Dale Scott.
- 2018: acrylic, wax, and resin on canvas
- Framed artwork is 51" x 39" x 2.5"
For a mountain getaway unlike any other, escape to Park City, Utah. This spacious home offers a quiet and peaceful setting with immediate Deer Valley Resort access and is perfectly designed for celebrations of all occasions. Enjoy exhilarating year-round activities including skiing, hiking, mountain biking, golf, outdoor concerts, dining and more!
- Seven days and six nights in a beautiful, private home in Lower Deer Valley. Accommodations for ten guests in five bedrooms-one king and four queen bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom.
- Property is complete with adjacent hiking and biking trail, three fireplaces, sauna, hot tub, pool table, and 1,000 sq foot home theatre.
Restrictions: Black-out dates include December 23-January 5, 2020, January 23-February 2, 2020, February 14-17, 2020 and March 7-15, 2020. All dates subject to availability. Expires May 2020.
The Honorable James R. Pitts
Jet off to Oregon for a five-day stay at Stoller Family Estate with accommodations in one of three guest houses. Enjoy tours and VIP wine tastings at some of Oregon's finest vineyards. In addition to the trip, fill your personal cellar with an exclusive vintage collection of 30 bottles of Oregon's finest pinot.
- Five days and four nights at the Stoller Family Estate in Dayton, Oregon with accommodations for six guests in one of three guest houses (buyer's choice).
- VIP wine tastings for six guests at three of Oregon's finest vineyards: Argyle Winery, Chehalem Winery, and Stoller Family Estate.
- 30 bottles of 2015 Vintage Dundee Hills Pinot Noir Collection (one of only 24 collections).
Alexana, Anderson, Archery Summit, Argyle , Ayoub, Bella Vida, Cramoisi, DePonte, Dobbes, Domaine Drouhin, Domaine Roy, Domaine Serene, Durant, Élevée, Erath, Furioso, Knudsen, Lange, Native Flora, Nysa, Purple Hands, Roco, Sokol Blosser, Torii Mor, White Rose, Winderlea, Winter's Hill
Restrictions: Subject to availability. Expires December 31, 2021.
Retreat to Aspen's world-famous resort and spa nestled at the base of Aspen Mountain, mere blocks from fine restaurants, fashionable boutique shopping, and buzzing nightlife. The St. Regis is two blocks from the Silver Queen gondola and ski lifts at Aspen Mountain with ski valet and transportation as well as easy shuttle transport to Aspen Highlands and Snow Mass ski areas. This celebrated destination beckons arbiters of fine food and wine, connoisseurs of culture, winter sports enthusiasts, and adventure seekers.
- Eight days and seven nights at the St. Regis Aspen Resort Residences in a high-alpine luxury two bedroom residence (can sleep up to six) with a spectacular view of Aspen Mountain, two spacious baths, dining and living rooms, and full kitchen.
- Complimentary airport pickup and return is provided as well as complimentary limo access within the Aspen Core.
- Enjoy personal concierge and hotel services in the connected St. Regis Resort including all-access privileges at the award-winning Remede Spa, including workout and yoga facilities, the renowned hot-tub Grotto, and the serene oxygen relaxation room.
- $300 to Clarks Oyster Bar, Aspen
- Breakfast for two at The Velvet Buck at the St. Regis Aspen Resort
Restrictions: January 4-11, 2020, Saturday to Saturday stay.
Dazzle in the spotlight and be part of the magic in the Topfer Theatre with an exclusive dinner for 20 on the Karen Kuykendall Stage, complete with signature ZACH entertainment. Bring your closest friends to dine in grandeur with a dinner prepared by the Four Seasons. The evening is sure to be magically elegant, fun, and delicious-your most glamorous and dramatic party of the year!
- Intimate dinner for 20 including hors d'oeuvres, an elegant dinner, cocktails, and wine.
- Exclusive signature ZACH entertainment designed around buyer's taste.
- Table design by David Kurio.
- Tickets for each guest to attend one show of their choice in the 2019-20 Season.
Restrictions: Must be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date at least 60 days in advance. Additional guests, performers, and musicians may be added based on availability and at buyer's expense. Available dates include:
- Set of Immortal Longings: June 25 and July 8 of 2019
- Set of Ann: August 13, 19, 20, 26 and 27 of 2019
- Set of Dracula: Mina's Quest: October 14, 15, 21, 22, and 28 of 2019
- Set of A Night with Janis Joplin: February 11, 17, 18, 24, and 25 of 2020
Be a part of ZACH's energetic and creative version of the classic Jungalbook tale with an unforgettable private children's party. The adventure begins with a pre-show party in ZACH's Serra Skyline Lounge with themed snacks and drinks and an immersive activity custom-tailored to your guests ages and interests. This exclusive party is the perfect show-stopping celebration enjoyable for ages 5-85!
- 20 tickets to ZACH Theatre's Jungalbook with reserved VIP parking.
- Immersive pre-show activity custom-tailored to your guests ages and interests.
- Pre-show party in the Serra Skyline Lounge with themed snack bar and open bar for the adults.
- Post-show cast meet and greet.
Restrictions: Must be scheduled at least 30 days in advance on a mutually agreed upon date during the 2019 performance run of Jungalbook, September 7-November 24, 2019. Additional guests may be added at buyer's expense.
An oasis of art, history, and culture in a breathtaking natural setting, experience the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. This gorgeous, art-filled Santa Fe home offers sweeping sunset views and a beautiful outdoor patio. Just a ten minute drive from downtown Santa Fe, this is the perfect destination for three couples or a family vacation.
- Five nights and six days with accommodations for six guests in a gorgeous, art-filled home in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Three king bedrooms and bathrooms, including a master suite.
Restrictions: Subject to availability. Excludes food, beverages, and transportation. Expires May 2020.
Savor an exclusive private dinner for eight people with Tony-nominated Actress, Mary Bridget Davies, at soon-to-open Rosedale Kitchen & Bar. Plus, enjoy cocktails and VIP tickets for eight to ZACH's A Night with Janis starring your new friend Mary Bridget Davies.
Chef Janelle Reynolds will be at the helm of Rosedale Kitchen and Bar, an all-day neighborhood kitchen, slated to open in early June. This latest concept from Chameleon Companies (Wu Chow, Swift's Attic) will be a comfortable relaxed neighborhood restaurant serving an approachable, craveable menu and featuring a relaxing cocktail lounge.
- Chef's tasting menu, dinner for eight at Rosedale Kitchen & Bar with special guest Mary Bridget Davies. Dinner to be arranged during rehearsals for A Night with Janis, January 7-26, 2020.
- Cocktails and VIP tickets for eight to ZACH's A Night with Janis, January 29-March 8, 2020.
- An autographed poster by the ZACH cast of A Night with Janis for each couple/person in your group.
Restrictions: Dinner subject to artist's availability with at least two weeks advance reservations required. Tax and gratuity not included. Tickets are non-transferable and based on availability.
These Bahia Banana Leaf original earrings are from Nak Armstrong's Florapiega collection, taking inspiration from the fusion between the folds of fabric and those of petals in flowers and in tropical leaves. Gemstones are cut to precision to fit each style, and then arranged in a way so as to recreate the color gradation that exists in nature, in a pixelated effect created by the different stone cuts and styles.
8.4 carats of Rainbow Moonstone, 5.43 carats of Labradorite, 2.16 carats of Black Spinel. In total, 110 gemstones in proprietary angular cuts specifically designed for this style are all individually set by hand in recycled 20K rose gold. 2 1/2" in length.